DDOS-Shield

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by LiLChris, Aug 27, 2013.

1. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

For those who decided to give them a try, here is a reminder why you should consider going with established companies.

Intreppid maybe a promotion to grab some of them. ;)

2. Outlaw11A

Supporter

Wait... What happened?

3. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired Moderator
    Retired

No idea that was on my Skype, I was considering them when I was in a budget long ago.
    Website seems to be down, probably more info on the HF thread they have.

4. Outlaw11A

Supporter

Yea. Just went on their website, its down :eek:

5. joehot200

Supporter

Site is down, ever actually even heard of it D:

But yea, wonder what happened :p

Why not ask him?

1. DDoS Shield - DDoS Protection Services, DDoS Solutions, Server ...

ddos-shield.net/

DDoS Shield is offering the highest ddos protection you can get in Europe and USA. With our amazing servers you can forget about ddos attacks on your game ...

6. Outlaw11A

Supporter

Not sure how would you ask him, but the site is down...

7. joehot200

Supporter

Maybe just reply to the email?

8. I had seen them at the beginning of august on HackForums. Unfortunately for me (on a budget) they were not even up at that time. I don't know if it was just down for me due to crappy internet, or if their site was actually down, but I was never able to reach it myself. It's a shame as their service didn't look bad, I would have definitely tested it out.

9. Fall is coming, summer hosts dying.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Weren't they the ones who offered a 500Gbps protection plan?

Seems legit

11. LiLChris - If you know anyone that was using their service send them our way and we can give them a discount off their first month of service.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ddos-shield is 100% crap, all what they do is rent a server in OVH and put the customers there behind iptables to open the tcp ports (LOL).

Poor of who spend money with them...

Their numbers are completely crazy, they can't even provide you a log when you are attacked hahah :p

13. Love the new logo and site.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I don't think it is too professional taking advatange on issues of a competitor which have a problem like this (even they can't be called so), in order to attract new customers, however, whatever...

15. md_5

Administrator Developer

Thats basically how businesses work. You see it all the time, for example here in Australia a budget mobile provider with something like 100k subscribers collapsed, and networks are still chasing after these customers who now need a provider. There is nothing wrong with it, its good business.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Which provider was this?

17. md_5

Administrator Developer

Kogan.

18. Outlaw11A

Supporter

I could tell right from the outset that Kogan wasn't going to do well.

19. Guys you are spelling it wrong, bogan*

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Outlaw11A

Supporter

hahahaha :D