Spigot Death Transfer 1.2.0

Transfers the money of your enemies to you when you kill them!

1. aguadelamiseria submitted a new resource:

Vault Transfer - Transfers the money of your enemies to you when you kill them!

Read more about this resource...

2. should it's works on 1.16.1?

3. Yeah it should, if it gives you any errors let me know so I can fix them

4. I already it's not working as well, message shows up correctly but hunter didn't get anything. Only victim loses their money.

5. All right, I will check it out and update it when it is fixed

6. aguadelamiseria updated Death Transfer with a new update entry:

Updated Spigot API to 1.16.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi, good plugin, it works perfectly!
    There's just a minor issue that I'd like to report:
    When you kill someone, the message "you received <money> for killing <player> appears correctly, but the number of money results being in the format 1.00000001 instead of rounding it up to the essentials default value (0.01) .

Also, would be cool adding a "server-take" option that give you the option to set a percentage of the taken value (like 5% out of the 30% the plugin takes from the player) that the server takes from the player, in a way that you can mantain the economy low and balanced.

Could you look into it? After this, I'll have no problem on giving 5 stars :D

9. Hello there and sorry for the late response. I will look into the formatting problem, and I didn't quite get your idea of "server-take", so if you could explain it further I will appreciate it. Thank you!

10. I'll give you an example:
    - player X (0$) kills player Y (1000$)
    - normally he would be paid 333$ (30% of Y balance, as from default config)
    - if the "server-take" option is active, the server will automatically take a percentage from those 333$, for example the 10%.
    - Player X gets 300$ instead off 333$, because the server took 10% of the money.

Hope it's more clear now,
    thanks!

11. Thank you for your reply, I think I understood correctly. I don't see why that wouldn't be possible with the current multiplier option.
    Following your example, if you would like that after the 30% is calculated, take 10% from it, considering that 30% is represented as 0.30 and 10% as 0.10, you can multiply them, which gives you 0.03, and then you subtract that amount from the base multiplier which gives you 0.27 as a result. Using 0.27 as the multiplier would be the same as giving 30% and then substract 10% from it.
    Hope it is clear, regards.