Spigot DeathBan 1.0.5

A simple, modern plugin to ban players on their death.

1. Okx

Okx

Okx submitted a new resource:

DeathBan - A simple, modern plugin to ban players on their death.

Read more about this resource...

2. If you can, please fix
    MC 1.12.2

[09:29:54 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling DeathBan v1.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at sh.okx.deathban.DeathBan.reload(DeathBan.java:59) ~[?:?]
    at sh.okx.deathban.DeathBan.onEnable(DeathBan.java:38) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:381) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:330) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:422) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:383) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:338) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-dcd1643-e60fc34]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]

3. Okx

Okx

4. Okx

Okx

Thanks for contacting me, this has been fixed.

5. Now the plugin works. Thank you

6. Okx

Okx

7. Okx

Okx

8. Okx

Okx

9. I'm having an issue where the lives are not being saved on server restart. Say you have the default lives set to 1, but you have a way to add a life so its 2/1. When the server restarts, this drops back down to 1.

10. Okx

Okx

• Like Like x 1
  11. Okx

Okx

Thanks for reporting the issue, fixed now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. So changing the lives the default playergroup has does not actually perpetuate the changes at all, not after a reload or a server restart. Changing the time banned also does nothing in the config. Am I doing something wrong? I'm running 1.14.1, and changing these values, saving then reloading does not change anything. It just stays at like 2 hours banned and 10/10 lives. Help please!

13. Okx

Okx

Are you already deathbanned when you see this isue?

14. No, it happens to everyone on the server. It's like the config file doesn't do anything. Everyone has 10/10 lives and the default hours banned no matter what I change it to. Has this been tested in 1.14.1?

15. Okx

Okx

Can I see your config?

16. Hi, is there a way to add lives to ALL players at once as opposed to each one individually?

17. Okx

Okx

Not currently, but it could be added in an update

18. The placeholders seem not to be working using the latest version of PlaceholderAPI and this plugin.

19. Okx

Okx

Have you done /papi reload? Try restarting your server

20. I'm using this plugin on a Bungeecord (Waterfall) network, and when they get banned on the Hardcore server they are unable to get back to the Lobby server or any other server. On trying to join they just get a message that they can't join for a week. Is there a workaround?