Spigot DeathStand [1.8 - 1.17] 1.5

Spawns a body after death so you don't lose your items.

1. Thomassc10 submitted a new resource:

DeathStand [1.13 - 1.16.x] - Spawns a body after death so you don't lose your items.

Read more about this resource...

2. I have the key and my floating head but I can't seem to click it?

3. I need to fix something in my test server so I can check the plugin again. I will give you an answer as fast as possible

4. I posted an update yesterday with this bug fixed. Make sure you have the latest version of the plugin in your server. If the problem continues, add me on Discord so I can help you better. (IGN: Memé#9632)

5. Hello,
    We found out a new bug in your plugin, it turns out that when the player dies twice without retrieving his/her items from the first death stand, the first death stand loot will disappear all of it's items.
    Also, could you add a permission where an admin can open or make the death stand disappear even without a key? This troubles us because when one of our player leaves and doesnt come back for days, the death stand is still there.

6. Hi, sorry for the late response. I’m currently working on a method to remove offline/banned players stands. I’m aware of the items disappearing after the player dying for the second time and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
    Thanks for reporting.

7. I will be looking forward to it boss, take your time, ill just keep my friends from not dying twice.

8. Oh i also forgot, because of the armor stand you using for the plugin, we can't place armor in a regular armor stand.

9. Oh, I didn’t know about that. I will fix this too. Thanks again.

10. Thomassc10 updated DeathStand [1.13 - 1.16.x] with a new update entry:

New features and bugs fixed!

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Thomassc10 updated DeathStand [1.8.8, 1.13 - 1.16.x] with a new update entry:

New features and bug fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. It's a very interesting plugin, can you make the command work in the exp slot? My server is using custom exp, not vanilla exp, so I have to give them exp points by command.
    And whitelist by adding the settings forth in the event of death item, drop it can let me!

13. Hey, can you explain me more? Which command do you mean? You want me to make an option so it doesn't save exp?

14. It's not vanilla exp, so I have to pay exp with command. ex: /customexp give playername value

15. So you don't want the plugin to save your players exp?

16. Yes, that's right! I don't use vanilla exp!