Dedicated server help

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by SSROCK101, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only time I would need OVH support is because the hardware faulted which is a rare occurance in itself.

Also, I trust OVH, with its 700,000 backers, to be a good and fair hosting company. It didnt get to be the largest hosting company without doing a lot of things right.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. What do you even own, Obviously something where you don't need quality.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. The actual hardware and network is quality.
    Why would I care about support when the only time im going to use it is if the hardware faults, and at that, OVH isn't that bad. I'm a good SYSAdmin, I dont screw up my system, and if something goes wrong I always have backups.

5. I apologize, didn't mean to sound cocky. Just OVH really isn't that good and i'm not wasting resources to prove my point on a spigot thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Your an SYSadmin, think about it in the server owner perspective, we don't have time for screw ups, 1 messup in the system and we could risk the playerbase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. In my case SYSAdmin = Owner.

Trust me I run things on different servers before I actually release them.

Screwups aren't an option. OVH is excellent if you know what youre doing.

Go tell that to the 700,000 people that trust their network, the mass of spigot users that use OVH and are happy with it.

If OVH wasn't that good it wouldn't have as many people, budget or not. They offer quality for what you pay for, and even beyond that.

8. >not that good
    >they've kept us up with no lag during a week long DDoS

The fuck are you smoking?

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. What server do you own, lets see how good it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I havent released it yet. I'm making sure everything is working correctly before I release, plus getting design done and whatnot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. corin.me

Bring it on you little skiddy shit. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ok, tell me the ip when its done I want to see how "GOOD" this is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. You guys are really getting worked up over server hosts.... All of the successful Minecraft server owners I have talked to and been friends with use Secured Servers.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. Tons of sucessful minecraft server owners ON THIS FORUM use OVH ;)

Who the fuck do you think you are..? Its not released, what makes me want to give you the IP? Youre some kind of stupid m8

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm not wasting resources to prove my point on a spigot thread. I'm sorry if your upset.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Count me in. 141.101.120.62

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Then fuck off back to the server owners Skype chat you arrogant skid. Jesus christ. Remember when I said the quality of the forums degraded? Yeah.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. >Claims he can take down OVH
    >Is given offer
    >Doesn't

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. What server owners? List some that are successful, 300+ players average. People that use SS: Minetime, MCPVP, GotPVP, Mineverse, DesiredCraft, Arkham, AEM, Skyblock, Skywars, Gontroller, Daegonner, Swag Craft, Scavenger Craft ect...

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Give me a test IP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.