[delete]Looking for dedi based in china

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by Mazikro, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any recommendations?

2. OVH Asia would be one option, maybe someone else knows a more international unknown but good Chinese company.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MikeA

Retired Benefactor

Are you ready to pay $300+/month? Otherwise GigsGigsCloud Hong Kong or Hong Kong in general is your only option.

4. I need about 12 16gig dedis i dont mind paying more for better quality

5. Because they have good food.

OP:
    OVH Asia or this thing I found:
    http://hosthongkong.net/

6. I'm expanding my networks to china like hypixel has. Looks like ovh asia is the best option ill go with them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MikeA

Retired Benefactor

Bandwidth from Singapore to China will be limited with most providers, if you expect tons of players from China expect packet loss to/from China. You should work directly with a mainland China company, but again, this seems far out of what I think you would be willing to pay.

good luck..

8. Well thats the plan to have my network allow people in china to play without lag. My network is seperate by languages ideally people in singapore woont be playing on the chinese version of my network. So i just need a host in china then ok.

9. Please do by all means correct me if I'm wrong and apologies if this sounds rude, but;

[​IMG]

I don't think you need to expand anything other than your actual player base. 12 dedi's in china alone? You don't have a single player online, while leaderboards are already filled, meaning the server should be accessible. Do you have any idea how much players 12, 16gb dedi's can hold? And that in China alone?

None the less if you need a Chinese host I'd suggest a host located within China and not near it.

10. that website status doesnt work yet thats why.

11. Please be honest.

0 players online, .. then i connected, i am the only one online. I refresh your site, it says 1 player.. it works fine.

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 19.50.16.png

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. How do you expect me to claim to have the #1 Minecraft PVP network if I dont support multiple languages and have realms for all languages supported? You think I started this network to be anything but the #1 PVP network lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. What makes you think buying 100 servers is going to help? You're really better off asking us for advice rather than lying to us. From my own personal experience, please treasure this tip: never start off too big. Wanting to grow too fast can result in people being split up too much, making the entire server look empty, and thus players leaving. You are really best off starting off with a simple, but unique PVP server, one server, one language, one thing to focus on. Without players, it's extremely hard to even get players, and starting off with so many different servers and/or gamemodes will only increase this effect.

14. Heres a secret to life. When your attitude is right the facts dont count.

"When you've done everything you can do, thats when God will step in and do what you can't do." 2 Corinthians 12:10

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. He who plants and he who waters are one, and each will receive his wages according to his labor. For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's building." 1 Corinthians 3:6-9

"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

"The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully." 2 Corinthians 9:6

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows." Galatians 6:7

Must I go on? Do it big and you reap big its simple. Starting small is showing a lack of faith.

"The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways, and the good rewarded for theirs." Proverbs 14:14

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
  15. I'm not religious. The only person I believe in is myself. But whatever, do what you think is right, I've given my advice. Best of luck.

16. Sorry to hear that. Please do not wish me luck I have God I dont need your luck.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  17. Well God isn't helping your minecraft server

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. "Owner of the worlds #1 Minecraft PVP network."

Damn that's odd, never heard of your server..?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.