Delete This Thread Please

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Aschorren, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aschorren

Patron

Please delete this thread.

#1 Aschorren, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. I can't take anyone who uses hashtags on twitter to somehow appeal to Mojang seriously. This is a pointless endeavor. Mojang doesn't give a shit.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. I agree with this, but getting it known to the public cant hurt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #MakeMinecraftGreatAgain? Yeah, using the slightly modified slogan of a right wing populist will definitely literally force Mojang to remove their EULA. But maybe, we can build a wall to protect ourselves against it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. someone should rename the drama section to "comedy"

Where do you think you're going with this? Do you seriously believe using the hash "MakeMinecraftGreatAgain" is helping your case? Why don't you do something and sue them? You clearly think you're in the right.

Edit: Why'd you buy followers for your minecraft server's twitter? lol

#6 Night, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tux

Tux

We need to build a wall between the LEW-surs at Mojang and the rest of the upstanding Minecraft community, and Mojang is going to pay for it!

We are going to shut down the EULA until we can figure out what the hell is going on!

We need to bring back $1,000 items to torture parent's credit cards!

It's going to be YUGE. #MakeMinecraftGreatAgain

This is a sarcastic post.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. "“When Mojang sends its enforcement team, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”"
    #MakeMinecraftGreatAgain

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

Well that lasted long.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PhanaticD

Patron

what really needs to happen is someone needs to stand outside their office with a boombox over their head and play this

10. ... and get arrested but sacrifices are necessary for change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I am not sure if everyone here would agree with me or not, but here's my idea.
    Instead of Mojang taking down player's favorite servers to try and convince them to go buy a realm for them and their friends they just get rid of the EULA as a whole and then work with services such as Buycraft, Enjin and Minecraft Market to integrate a button on the top of the page if you passed over 100$ in donations that month to pay mojang 5% of the earnings to keep your server up without the need of following the EULA, and servers that don't would get taken down by Mojang.
    This would probably profit Mojang more than they already are from player realms

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Sounds like a great way to make the community healthy again!

Is it just me or am I smelling something hypocritical...

13. Oh is it time for our monthly EULA rant again? Look how much the previous ones have done for us. Also, fyi, LandonMC has like 190k subs, not even nearly enough to make Mojang think about changing the EULA

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lmao you guys still trying to fight the EULA?
    I swear this thread just made my brain shrivel up.

#15 andrewkm, Aug 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Probably just you...

16. I don't understand how you guys are still trying to convince us that we can't fight the EULA. We have two possibilites for our servers, fight or die. We all know that Mojang will continue and probably disallowing almost everything at the end. Minecraft has no future without a rapid change of the restrictions or some clarifications. I won't continue playing minecraft if only Hypixel and Mineplex are left. Then I'd rathe write my own game.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Because you can't fight it & you can't change Mojang's mind. Thinking you could cause "change" is ignorant to the truth this far down the road. PS: That YouTube video might just be stupider than this thread. The joker tweets at Notch, just let that sink in, he tweets AT MARKUS PERSON. The guy who literally couldn't care less if Mojang burned to the ground, he's set for life. Lmao. I'm so done.

[​IMG]

#18 andrewkm, Aug 3, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. oh fuck yea please

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. You sound like Clinton and Trump imo

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.