deleted

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by TheBlueKing, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

#1 TheBlueKing, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. First off, please learn to use pastebin. Second are you home hosting? Third you shouldn't need to use a domain/ip for the host. Using localhost (0.0.0.0) as host and redirecting your domain to your public ip will work.

3. deleted

#3 TheBlueKing, Jun 22, 2015
  4. You haven't port forwarded; http://portforward.com/ has instructions to resolve your issue(s?).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. deleted

#5 TheBlueKing, Jun 22, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 4
  6. You need to port forward your router/modem to allow connections to your server.

7. deleted

#7 TheBlueKing, Jun 22, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. You need a modem/router to connect to the internet... you said you are home hosting so you need to allow connections through your router/modem and to your computer/server.

9. Hayden

Supporter

Do you have a magical box that generates internet instead?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Could have a single modem

OP set host to 0.0.0.0 and try again

11. If you are not using a router then tell me about it. I need to know the secret of internet generating out of the blue.
    Anyways, as I understand - you are using a public wifi and want to make a non-LAN server, that's impossible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tux

Tux

I have a machine that uses nuclear decay of unstable molecules to produce 10 Internets per femtosecond. Therefore, I can generate the Internet out of the blue!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Get a router. Then it will work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. What does it show as your IP in the status window of your network connection.

16. deleted

#16 TheBlueKing, Jun 25, 2015
  17. You tried to get a router but you can't get one for some reason?
    You are using public wifi, with that you can CONNECT to other servers but others CAN'T connect TO YOUR SERVER

18. deleted

#18 TheBlueKing, Jun 25, 2015
  19. Do you know what router you use? You need to port forward to be able to join your own server. http://portforward.com has information about how to port forward. If you are using a public wifi then you can't get into the router settings thus unable to port forward. I don't really get where this thread is going...

20. deleted

#20 TheBlueKing, Jun 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.