Solved Deleted

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Exemption, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Removed

#1 Exemption, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

I've seen this plugin as a resource.

3. Link? :D

4. Why do you wanna copy mineplex anyway, be unique :cool:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Again read the thread all the way through, states how I was making it for them but then resigned and made it for personal reasons, also how I said I do not use this no more and was wanting to see if anyone wants to continue it.

6. JamesJ

Supporter

Basically you used your position on Mineplex (as a Helper) to find out their punishment system, and then use that on your own server....

• Like Like x 1
  7. JustThiemo

JustThiemo Previously TrinityDEV

I think its not an great idea to just release it, you used your rank for your own stuff, dont think people will appreciate it

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Wrong, I actually had no care of their punishment system until the later days as staff on the server, after talking with some of the members I was telling them about making a more improved system that will automatically create SRs (Staff Reports) and send them to the website, but after I resigned I had to need to finish the code and just used it on a personal server. Even to this day the code is not being continued as I have quit using it.

9. Not realeasing it, I am in search for someone to continue the code and take good care of it.

10. Ive made a SQL cross server punish system (GUI) within 8 or so hours.
    You could have finished it yourself if you wasnt faffing about on here

11. xD what is faffing? Anyways the point I am saying is that I dont need nor care to finish it as I have no use of it anymore

12. If you want to write it, write it. Who cares if it's a copy.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. I tried to access it and it denies me every time.

14. Yea Someone deleted it :/ And by someone some Spigot staff

15. Could you send it to me privatly. I really want it. Please give me a media fire download or something. I beg. You really don't know how much that would help me.

16. I would really like to use this for my server, could you please send this to me privately? This will enhance my server greatly!

17. You should consider NOT copying Mineplex! :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. WHAT??! I am not copying Mineplex in the slightest!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.