Bukkit DeluxeJoin 2.7.0

Highly customizable permission based join and leave "action" plugin with tons of placeholders!

1. clip

Benefactor

extended_clip submitted a new resource:

DeluxeJoin - A DeluxeChat add on that adds tooltips / placeholders / click events to your join and leave messages

Read more about this resource...

2. Great resource! It has all I need for join messages. Thanks again, Ryan. :)

P.S. Those of you who are having trouble with the double join messages from Essentials, get HideStream.

3. clip

Benefactor

I am pretty sure you can set the join messages in essentials to '' and it will disable them.

4. Possibly, not sure because I haven't done that myself.

Also, Ryan, is there a way to put multiple lines in for the join and leave messages?

Example:
    (Space)
    (Space)
    [+] Profyle joined the game.
    (Space)
    (Space)
    ...While a normal player is:
    [+]Profyle joined the game.

5. clip

Benefactor

Its not possible to add multiple lines in the current version but I can add support for multiple lines.

6. Okay, thanks! :)

7. clip

Benefactor

8. this resource is my signature

9. clip

Benefactor

10. clip

Benefactor

11. extended_clip your amazing at coding but for the double join message with essentials instead of broadcasting it do event.setJoinMessage

12. clip

Benefactor

You can't show tooltips in setJoinMessage(String) :( Just set disable your essentials join messages. Easy as that :)

13. Quite sure that would result in an empty line.

Edit: Does the plugin support VanishNoPacket? :)

14. clip

Benefactor

What kind of support would you need? I can look into adding special support for it if it is needed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh, should have added that in the original post.
    VanishNoPacket has a fake join/quit feature, but it would kind of obvious that those are fake if they dont have the same stuff as the real join/leave messages. :p

Hope that answers it, and thanks for a really, really fast answer! :)

16. clip

Benefactor

I will check it out and see if it has an API to hook into :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. No, it's used to show integers like if I have a integer named ppl I can do p.sendMessage(String.valueof(ppl)); and it sends whatever the integer ppl is

18. Doesn't show tooltip on quit o_O
    It also seems like some placeholders like %essentials_nickname% only works for Operators

19. clip

Benefactor

Hmm, I cant replicate the issue.