Spigot DeluxeMenus 1.13.3

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. clip

Benefactor

extended_clip submitted a new resource:

ClickMenus - Open player specific GUI menus when clicking players or by command!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. clip

Benefactor

3. This place has been taken over by an banana.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. clip

Benefactor

Now I kind of feel bad :/

[​IMG]

#5 clip, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  5. 0,50,- isn't that much :p

6. All your plugins are great and useful. I'm sure this will be a really good way to show stats for others + it has DeluxeChat and your API support so yeah, awesome! Just one suggestion, some how implement support to view own gui?

7. clip

Benefactor

Just open it by command with your name specified: /cm open <yourname> (menuName)

My idea for this was to not only allow you to make stat menus, but also maybe make admin based menus where your admins can open menus and perform actions:

Right click to kick,
    ban, etc....

Since menus are permission based and you can create as many you want, the possibilities are endless...

8. Is this going to be a better version then ChestCommands?

9. Alright, awesome. Would be great to have a [op] supported command like you have [player] and [console]
    [op] command will be ran as the player is typing the command but it will allow player to bypass any permission restrictions.

10. Could you add a click command that lets you send players to another server on a Bungee network?

11. clip

Benefactor

Sure. Will add tomorrow but this really isn't meant to be that type of GUI plugin.

12. can you add support for world or region so they cannot shift click players? and also add support for numbers you want the item to be placed eg line 9 and you open the gui it will be on line 9

#13 F64_Rx, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  13. My reasoning for wanting this is because of your large library of placeholders, which ChestCommands is missing.

For example:
    People have been begging for ChestCommands to add a bungee player count placeholder, as seen here, and here, and here.
    Your plugin includes that functionality with %bungeecord_<servername>%, which is great.

14. clip

Benefactor

15. Disc

Supporter

So happy to see this made, thanks!

16. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

How many ingenious plugins are you going to make ;-; lol, great job man. Looking forward to using this!

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's not really any use to me but nice plugin ;)

18. Can you make it animated?

19. clip

Benefactor

Nah, I would prefer the plugin to be somewhat efficient . as it is based around the use of placeholders, I would rather only obtain the Values one time instead of every x milliseconds to make it animated.

• Agree Agree x 2