The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

2. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

3. it's the one on start-up

4. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Where are these lines from the log, and any immediately-following errors/warnings?
    Code (Text):
    [10:24:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Loading DeluxeMenus v1.10.5
    [10:24:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Enabling DeluxeMenus v1.10.5
    [10:24:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Hooked into PlaceholderAPI!
    [10:24:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] 2 GUI menus loaded!
    [10:24:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Successfully hooked into Vault for economy requirement!

5. Just this one
    [18:17:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Loading DeluxeMenus v1.10.5

6. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

OK. I guess it's up to the dev, now.

7. i found how to result

8. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Well, what was the issue?

9. Does this work for 1.13.2? I am looking for a menu plugin but wanted to check if this one works for 1.13.2 first?

Thank you

10. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Yes, except that new materials since 1.13 are not recognized as menu items. You could read back for the gory details.

11. Ah okay! So it all works just not new materials? :)

12. Hi dear creator, I've installed your plugin in my server, but i dont know how i can make another gui menu, I mean, already there's a gui menu in the config.yml, but i want to create another menu. how i can do it?

13. clip

Benefactor

clip updated DeluxeMenus with a new update entry:

1.11.0 The update you have been waiting for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. clip

Benefactor

We have actually been playing with this a lot and you are going to have a lot of fun....

15. I know I will ;)

But can you also add a way for the CustomModelData tag work in menu's?
    It's a new thing in 1.14 that you can put your 3D models on without a limit and on any item in the game.

16. clip

Benefactor

Yes, I’m going to let this update sit a bit and allow you to discover any bugs we haven’t found and then I’m aiming to only support 1.14 once it is stable. At that time I will add it..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. NPE from DeluxeMenus
    Code (Text):
    [22:45:39 WARN]: [DeluxeMenus] Plugin DeluxeMenus v1.11.0 generated an exception while executing task 78
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.lambda$0(DeluxeMenus.java:234) ~[?:?]
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.getOfflinePlayer(DeluxeMenus.java:234) ~[?:?]
            at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.menu.MenuItem.getItemStack(MenuItem.java:270) ~[?:?]
            at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.menu.Menu$2.run(Menu.java:232) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-41]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-41]
            at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.14.1.jar:git-Paper-41]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
    Caused by "material: head-%player_name%", I checked this, with "DIRT" or others it works fine.

UPD: PaperSpigot 41 (1.14.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

• Like Like x 1