Bukkit DeluxeMenus 1.12.0

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. clip

Benefactor

Ty will fix soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. clip

Benefactor

@Snoop1CattZ69 are you on my discord? If so could you dm me there. If not could you join. I would like to have you test to see if the issue above is resolved for you.

https://helpch.at/discord

3. How to get players to run commands as OP ?

4. if i'm not mistaken
    Code (Text):

right_click_commands:
        - '[console] eco take %player_name% 35000'

5. https://www.planetminecraft.com/for...acks/new-1-14-custom-item-models-tuto-578834/

can you add Support For CustomModelData?
    It's like the unbreaking but better for 1.14, Works on 1.14+
    It gives seperate items the functions and gives their own Ability's so you can make 3D stew or a diffrent carrot and it will keep the properties.

6. SlimeDog

Patron

Read back 7 posts.

#2406 SlimeDog, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. :(
    This is a console command, not a OP command. Some command consoles do not execute correctly. For example: / co I, the console cannot specify which player can execute the command.

8. add permission to player for the moment, execute command from player and remove permission after

UPD:
    Ex

Code (Text):
    [console] zperm player %player_name% set some.permission true
    [player] /executesomecommand
    [console] zperm player %player_name% set some.permission false

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. clip

Benefactor

10. Can we please have parameters to be passed into menus?
    So I can make a /menu <username> and I can use that variable inside the menu! Then I can have things like a GUi menu for admins to do admin tasks, or a player one to click on commands related to them.

11. Hey !

It's not possible to add auto updater of the actual matieral that are set, because I have 80 GUI's to change to 1.12 ID's.. And I must update to have the bug fixes.. :/

12. It's planned to add support for arguments in the future, I believe we're just waiting for all the bugs to be worked out first before anything big like that comes along.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello, There is a way to open a menu only if :

- the console launch the command for the player ( "/dm open X player" "/menuname player")
    - the player click from a menu to change menu

Because actually I can make they need the permission but they need requirement too, or the reayirement bypass permission.

Thanks for your answer !

14. For some reason I can still pick up the item from the menu, I thought this was fixed even it's now compatible with 1.14 :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Someday animations will be added to the deluxemenu? :) :love:o_O :giggle:

16. could you please update the plugin to support the latest version of epicheads? (from the recent recode)
    using the heads-<head id> only gives me steve/alex heads :/

17. Apologies if this has been answered before, but if I want to add for example a Playerhead as MHF_Arrow what am I putting under Material:?

18. Hello, I got a duplication glitch on DeluxeMenus with the latest version.
    You can take items out of menu by spamming if the item has a "openguimenu" click action.

Thanks!

19. clip

Benefactor

clip updated DeluxeMenus with a new update entry:

1.11.3 safeguard against any chance of items from menus becoming obtainable

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. 1.11.1 to 1.11.3?