Spigot DeluxeMenus 1.13.3

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. @clip fix pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Love the plugin, im learning about it and i have a question. There are any option for run a command as op?
    Something like [player] [op] gamemode 1

With out giving external permission to the gamemode?
    Thanks

3. Is there a way to use gameprofile values for skulls?

4. Andre_601

Supporter

5. I already went through the wiki but couldn't find gameprofile values for skulls. I'm talking about values like the one below.
    Code (Text):
    eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvOWU0MzUyNjgwZDBiYjI5YjkxMzhhZjc4MzMwMWEzOTFiMzQwOTBjYjQ5NDFkNTJjMDg3Y2E3M2M4MDM2Y2I1MSJ9fX0=

6. How to create a button with a random command from the list?

7. Andre_601

Supporter

It's literally there:
    upload_2019-6-29_16-24-4.png

So you're lying when saying you checked the entire wiki.

8. clip

Benefactor

clip updated DeluxeMenus with a new update entry:

1.11.5 exciting new features

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Thanks for the update @clip, any idea when we can expect to see support for NBT and custom model data?

10. clip

Benefactor

Uhh....
    What do you want to see regarding NBT? I can make something happen RN if you only want the NBT values be strings... Hop on the helpchat discord and lets chat.

11. @PhoebePower - why leave a bad review for this? Developers had to go forward, cant keep supporting old versions because people dont want to update. Supporting 1.8 or even lower it's hard work, especially after the 1.13 changes.

@lukaskabc - the plugin now supports 1.14 ;)

@aarpn - you are most likely doing something wrong, according to the TokenEnchant docs, the command is /te enchant [player][enchant_name][[+]level] and on DeluxeMenus would be [console] te enchant %player_name% <enchant> <level>.
    Note! Make sure you have the player expansion.

@fffffffffffff - yes, you can. Take a look at the wiki

@LukysGaming - that's just an example, you can change it to whatever you want.

@Quirckymistery92 - you can move to external menus. Take a look here for more info.

If this message helped you guys, please remove / edit your reviews and keep in mind that if you want help or want to suggest a feature or an edit to any plugin don't use the review sections, developers make support servers for that.

12. clip

Benefactor

1.11.6 Added support for custom NBT tags (specifically CustomModelData)

13. Can we please get variables being passed into a menu as an argument to use in our custom menus.

14. clip

Benefactor

1.12.0 "args" update

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

15. This was not a negative review. The developer has done a fantastic job of this. However the config did not have to change/ could of made it so previous menu configs work because now i have to remake over 20 menus.

16. clip

Benefactor

Not if I wanted to live in the present. Your menus broke due to material api changes which I adapted to. If it is such a big deal don’t update like you do with your server software? I can’t help it that I have to break things to move forward with the server API.... your fault in the end but don’t give me a negative review because I am moving forward. With your mentality I should just stop development until that one server owner decides to update smh.

17. A two stars review it's a bad review. ;) And as I have said it's not his fault, supporting old versions is an even harder job after 1.13+ changes.