Spigot DeluxeMenus 1.13.3

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. Players have been freely able to take items out of the menus and into their inventories. No commands execute when the items in the GUI are cliked - it literally just opens an inventory of free stuff. I have tried versions 12.0 and 11.6, both have the same issue. No errors. No incompatible plugins are installed. Running (Paper)Spigot 1.8.8.

EDIT:
    Code (Text):
    [Server thread/ERROR]: [DeluxeMenus] Plugin DeluxeMenus v1.11.6 has failed to register events for class com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.PlayerListener because org/bukkit/event/entity/EntityPickupItemEvent does not exist.
    Found this on the startup logs.

2. clip

Benefactor

The latest version doesn’t support 1.8

3. Request tab complete for usernames for arguments, in the args section could have a toggle for allowing tab complete for arguments.

4. [​IMG]

5. My apologies, thanks for the quick response! Will it see 1.8 support in the future?

6. You know most DECENT plugin developers wouldn't look at this like a negative review they'd look at it as a way to improve. No i'm not a plugin dev so i can't say i understand the stress you must have to deal with especially when stuff like this happens. I am not meaning to come across as rude like you all seem to think im merely stating my opinion (Which seems to hurt you) so sorry if it hurt you but its just me stating my opinions!

7. Doubt it if he just removed it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I am using the latest build of Spigot 1.14.3 and players are able to to take items and place them in their inventories. Once the menu is closed the items are taken back. But the menus are not working as intended as player can take and place items in the menu. I am using 1.12.0 version of Deluxe Menus

9. I did some more testing and I found out that the following plugin was causing Deluxe Menu to not work correctly.
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/craftenhance

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. help.png

When using ess that's buggy...the kit is available but the cooldown is 0??
    How comes?

'1':
    material: BEACON
    slot: 0
    priority: 2
    enchantments:
    - DURABILITY;1
    hide_enchantments: true
    display_name: '&6Online Kit!'
    view_requirement: '"%essentials_kit_is_available_online%".equalsIgnoreCase("yes")'
    expression: '"%essentials_kit_is_available_online%".equalsIgnoreCase("yes")'
    lore:
    - '&axxxxxxxxxx.'
    left_click_commands:
    - '[player] kit online'
    - '[console] tf give %player_name% -m 30'
    right_click_commands:
    - '[player] kit online'
    - '[console] tf give %player_name% -m 30'
    '11':
    material: BEACON
    slot: 0
    priority: 1
    display_name: '&6Online Kit&c[cooldown]'
    lore:
    - '&7Please wait &c%essentials_kit_time_until_available_online%'
    left_click_commands:
    - '[message] &c真坏,冷却了还点我~'
    right_click_commands:
    - '[message] &c真坏,冷却了还点我~'

11. I'm trying to figure out how I can make a trade shop.. Like, trade 8 cobblestone against 1 Oak sapling.
    I've tried this:
    And I also tried this:
    Any ideas are thankful.

12. Hey guys,

is it possible to trigger opening a GUI Menu by pushing a Key on the keyboard instead of typing a command? Or does this require a whole different plugin? I've seen it before, you could press 'F' and it would open a menu, but not sure if it was custom made.

Just curious if this Plugin is capable of doing this, if so where do I start looking?

Thanks in advance.

13. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/press-f-key-for-actions-unique-plugin.32523/

• Useful Useful x 1
    • [20:03:23] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling DeluxeMenus v1.12.0 (Is it up to date?)
      java.lang.NullPointerException: null
      at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.onDisable(DeluxeMenus.java:179) ~[?:?]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:377) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:437) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.onEnable(DeluxeMenus.java:122) [DeluxeMenus-1.12.0.jar:?]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:352) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:416) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:458) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:372) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:440) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:258) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:761) [spigot-1.14.2.sh:git-Spigot-093165d-ba575a5]
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]

14. Please update for 1.14.4

15. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Overview page shows support for 1.14. I see no issues with 1.14.4. Is something not working for you?

16. Oops i deleted placeholder api, ignore me! haha

17. Hi,

can I make that players can't close the menu with E or ESC? If yes, so how?

Thanks,
    ProPl4yerCz