Spigot DeluxeMenus 1.13.3

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. hi, i have a small problem with item and data, i want to set an item with the material of "potion" and the data of the "potion of swiftness" but in game it always show the potion of healing

material: POTION
    data: 8194
    slot: 22
    amount: 1
    priority: 1

upload_2021-5-17_11-51-51.png

2. Is there a way to make it so when someone presses esc while in a menu it takes them to another menu? Like if I have a help menu that takes them to different menus, when they press escape from the other menus it takes them back to the help menu? Thanks!

3. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Of course. May I suggest NashornJs? It is open-source, so you can evaluate it, or even contribute PRs to make it better.

#2863 SlimeDog, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
  4. Do you have a test menu I can use that utilizes JS so I can test some options?

5. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Nope. I don't use the JS functionality in DM.

6. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

7. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Is this comment (and a few following) helpful? Both NashornJs and JSEngine supply the necessary Nashorn ServerManager hooks.

#2867 SlimeDog, May 26, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
  8. Since DeluxeMenus doesn't use too much JS itself, I've decided to go with standalone Nashhorn for the update as it's minimal and doesn't require the user to need another plugin.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Suffering from errors after updating to java16
    Pls solve it.

Code (Text):
    [12:55:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling DeluxeMenus v1.13.4-DEV-110 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.put(String, Object)" because "com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.requirement.JavascriptRequirement.engine" is null
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.requirement.JavascriptRequirement.<init>(JavascriptRequirement.java:19) ~[?:?]
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.getRequirements(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:993) ~[?:?]
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadMenuItems(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:818) ~[?:?]
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadMenu(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:412) ~[?:?]
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadMenuFromFile(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:285) ~[?:?]
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadGUIMenus(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:228) ~[?:?]
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.onEnable(DeluxeMenus.java:88) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:594) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1069) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:291) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Code (Text):

[12:55:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling DeluxeMenus v1.13.4-DEV-110 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.Map.clear()" because "this.itemHooks" is null
        at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.onDisable(DeluxeMenus.java:197) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:405) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:533) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:374) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:594) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:298) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1069) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:291) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-759]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

10. Refer to the development builds pinned in the Support Discord.

11. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

DeluxeMenus-1.13.4-b113 works great on Java 16.0.1. Thanks.

I have searched in vain on the wiki for the meaning of
    Code (YAML):
    sweet: true
    in the last line of basics_menu.yml. Please advise.

#2871 SlimeDog, Jun 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That was just clip being clip. According to him it just helped keep the default config generating with the comments.

Glad to hear it's all working on Java 16!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Any ETA for the 1.17 update ?

14. I can't guarantee anything but we have had over 22 people confirm it works fine.

15. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Fully functional on a test server. Until all your plugins have been updated, and tested in your environment, 1.17 on your production server(s) is a recipe for suicide.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I know that, but to imagine a possible 1.17 migration we need plugins to be updated too, this 1.17/1.18 update will be very dangerous, but we need to look forward.

17. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

My perhaps-too-subtle point was that you need to test in your environment, not rely on whether it works for other people. It works fine on my test servers, but that is irrelevant to your situation.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hi, I have a question or an idea.
    Is it possible to make it so that the name is one, and the texture is different. Right now I will try to explain!
    One of the screenshots shows that I changed the name, and the texture was set from the textures of the pack, Screenshot_1.png

And for example, I need this texture to be displayed.

But if I make my name the one that should be displayed, the texture changes to a regular block. Screenshot_2.png

Is it possible to make both the texture and the name adequate?
    If you answer, help in creating the project
    Thanks in advance!