Spigot DeluxeMenus 1.13.4

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. I just installed the latest snapshot build 1.13.4-DEV-117 - and it works with that!

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. has nothing to do with the js expansion. update to the development builds. minecraft 1.17 requires you to have java 16 or higher which removed the javascript engine. so now deluxemenus has to shade it in. the development builds have it. Download from here: https://ci.extendedclip.com/job/DeluxeMenus/117/

3. Well yeah, see my last reply, I already did that (and it works). Thanks anyway!

And by the way, it's a fantastic plugin, well done!!

4. ah. my bad. for some reason I only saw page 147. didn't realize there was a new page.

5. Can seem to get this latest version of the plugin to work, wont load latest paper 1.17.1 version as of today.

6. I get this with 1.13.2 release and the newest one. Tried to downgrade to see if it would work, it wont.
    :(

[01:17:26] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Enabling DeluxeMenus v1.13.2-Release
    [01:17:26] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Hooked into PlaceholderAPI!
    [01:17:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling DeluxeMenus v1.13.2-Release (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.put(String, Object)" because "com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.menu.requirement.JavascriptRequirement.engine" is null
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.menu.requirement.JavascriptRequirement.<init>(JavascriptRequirement.java:23) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.getRequirements(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:931) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadMenuItems(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:751) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadMenu(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:405) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadMenuFromFile(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:278) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.config.DeluxeMenusConfig.loadGUIMenus(DeluxeMenusConfig.java:222) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.onEnable(DeluxeMenus.java:70) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:561) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:475) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:730) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.initServer(DedicatedServer.java:317) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1217) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) ~[?:?]
    [01:17:26] [Server thread/INFO]: [DeluxeMenus] Disabling DeluxeMenus v1.13.2-Release
    [01:17:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling DeluxeMenus v1.13.2-Release (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.Map.clear()" because "this.itemHooks" is null
    at com.extendedclip.deluxemenus.DeluxeMenus.onDisable(DeluxeMenus.java:171) ~[DeluxeMenus-1.13.2-Release.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:266) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:399) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:537) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:374) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:561) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:475) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:730) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.initServer(DedicatedServer.java:317) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1217) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-373]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) ~[?:?]

7. You have to download the latest snapshot build from here: https://ci.extendedclip.com/job/DeluxeMenus/

8. There a way i can limit the amount of "purchases" from the menu? Using it as a custom shop.

9. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Heads-up. As of Minecraft 1.18-pre2, Java 17 is now required.

10. Well there is a build for 1.17 support already. its been in discord for a while now and its been on jenkins for like a week I believe.

11. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

DeluxeMenus dev b119 does not work with Java 17. Java 17, not Minecraft 1.17.

12. Well then please join our discord and share with us the errors because I've personally tested it and it worked

13. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I don't Discord. The errors were reported several pages back. Retesting b119 now.

UPDATE: I was mistaken. b119 works great on Java 17.0.1. Thanks.

#2953 SlimeDog, Nov 16, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  14. It appears to somewhat work...
    If you are having trouble opening Menus Note that it appears the name of the menu is based off what it is called in the plugins main 'config' file. so advanced menu is actually advanced_menu with the base version... Hope this helps with my half explanation O/

15. that is a known fact that is also listed/explained on the wiki. Also you shouldn't be using /dm open to open menus and instead use whatever `open_command` you've set inside the menu itself.

16. Doesn't matter what command I use Champ, I was just assisting anyone that may come across the same situation. :devilish:

17. (using googlte translator) good morning, i'm in the minecraft game, i'm using the itemjoin plugin to direct to the menu created by deluxemenus, so far everything works very well! as I don't have much knowledge of programming, I would like to use a menu item to open the slimefun plugin menu and also the simplejobs plugin, can someone help me inform you which lines I have to include in my filemenu.yml from deluxemenus to go to the others menus? Thank you very much

18. you can't open menus from other plugins from deluxemenus. You can the player execute commands however. So if that plugin has a command for opening the menu you can add this action in deluxemenus: - "[player] COMMAND-TO-OPEN-OTHER-MENU"

19. thanks for the answer, my problem for not understanding programming is knowing which command to use? for example, in the text bar game, I run /jobs to open the menu, in file.yml I don't know what command I can put for the player to open this menu. thanks

20. is this menu another deluxemenus menu? Or is that menu from another plugin?