Spigot DeluxeMenus 1.13.3

The all in one GUI menu plugin!

1. clip

Benefactor

Perms are dynamic so I don't think * will work

2. works fine with 1.5????? I use delivery man so I'm unable to use /dm command I'm forced to use /deluxemenu
    perm is broken for spigot 1.9 might wanna double check it i tested one 3 different servers of mine all running latest spigot 1.9

3. clip

Benefactor

Perms work fine, I just tested before release yesterday (on 1.9)

4. DDR

DDR

Perm dont work on last versiĆ³n

5. Why the heck would players have access to that command?

6. clip

Benefactor

clip updated DeluxeMenus with a new update entry:

1.5.2 refactored permissions

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Because I use NPC Commands (Helpful Mobs) to run commands to make the player open a menu when they right click on my NPC. Its not like my users are manually running the command. Since the short code that your able to put in the menu options does not work with NPC running commands. I.E. I put short code /menu in the deluxe menu option players can run /menu to open menu but if i try to have NPC run /menu as player it will not work so I'm forced to use /deluxemenu open <menu> to make my NPC open a menu for the player.
    I put the deluxemenus.guimenu.* wildcarrd option cause perms on 1.5.1 because they where broken like I said. Players do not have deluxemenus.guimenu.* permission normally just only permission access to menus I want the npcs to open menus for the player.
    I have been using deluxe menus for over 5 months I know how the permission work. I've created hundreds of menus with this plugin.

#647 DankPrison, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  8. Sadly 1.5.2 permissions don't work either . Looks like I'm sticking with 1.5 lol....

I gave all my players deluxemenus.menu.* and deluxemenus.open and still no permission to /dm open menu
    I even went as far as to give all players deluxemenus.open.bypass and deluxemenus.openrequirement.bypass.* as a test and still no permission to /dm open menu
    I even gave all players deluxemenus.admin as 2nd test and still no perms to /dm open menu
    The only way to get /dm open <menu> to work is to give players permission deluxemenus.* with 1.5.1 and 1.5.2

Permission are still broken for any player who is not OPPED. I've been using your plugin for 5+ months with absolutely no issues I love this plugin. I hope you correct the issue.

You might wanna look into it further cause there is something clearly wrong.

#648 DankPrison, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  9. Why not just execute it from console?

10. Hey @clip.

After some reports of players taking out barriers from the GUI, I've been trying to replicate this.
    I've generated a lag spike, executed a command to show a GUI multiple times in a row and after the menu appears you can take items out.
    This only seems to happen if there is a small amount of lag.

11. The permissions dosent work for me :(

12. That's cause they are broken and clip doesn't believe me or something lol...
    I posted about this a few days ago

13. DDR

DDR

Try remove the auto / ? In itemjoin

14. DDR

DDR

Itemjoin add 1/ and delixemnus add 2/. Result //comand

15. Kay

Kay

16. @clip

I created a total of 4 menus in a separate YAML file, all of the menus were working fine the way I set them up, and then when I started up my server and opened the menus in-game, all the menus were reset back to default.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kay

Kay

Check your files in an online YAML parser to make sure they were configured correctly.

18. hello the i have a problem when i make %player% it only shows %player% and not Sorkz3573 :( plz help!

19. use %player_name%

20. thx :D