DeluxeTags - Force Tags HELP

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by JinxRaider23, Sep 1, 2019.

1. So FYI I have been a server developer for many years, and I have the plugin DeluxeTags installed on my server. I recently wanted to make it so that for default players (in the default PEX group) have a permanent tag on join - "[Noob]", so I enabled the option "Force tags" to "true". But I also wanted to make it so that when players collect new tags, they can select these new tags. But if they do select a tag other than the "[Noob]" tag, it says that they have selected it, but it forces them to use the Noob tag. I have tried changing the order of tags, by setting it to 1, 2, 1000000, 0 and -1. Yet whatever I do, it doesn't seem to work.

In conclusion: I was trying to make it so that players ALWAYS have to have a tag on by using the "Force Tags" option. And if they select a tag, it will show up in chat (and won't get replaced by the default Noob tag), but if they remove/deselect their current tag, it defaults to them using the Noob tag (so that players ALWAYS have a tag on). I hope this all makes sense, please ask if you are unsure.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks :)