DeluxeTags - Ultra Permissions Chat

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Zaboot, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Hello there,

I recently wanted to give the option of purchasable tags to my players, but when downloading it and testing it, they did not show in the chat. My first thought was that it must have to do with the chat. Since Ultra Permissions has a separate chat feature to essentials and other ones.

If anyone knows how to integrate the chats into the UltraPermissions chat please let me know!

If you need any screenshots or further info tell me here!

2. I'm really confused what you mean. Do you mean you don't know how to give the permission properly? It says it's equipped and it doesn't show in chat? If that's the case, check your deluxetags folder and see if you can adjust the chat format. Or check your essentials chat format / Ultra Permissions. Sorry I wasn't able to help, but I'm not really sure what you mean. I also suggest PEX.

3. You need a chat plugin, like EssentialsChat or DeluxeChat that supports Vault or PlaceholderAPI
    UltraPermissions "chat manager" (as I saw on its wiki) is only for showing the prefix/suffix of the player instead of only his username in the chat, but it shouldn't affect DeluxeTags

Are your serious ? PEX ? Compare to UltraPermissions (1st Spigot most rated ressource) it's nothing, Use LuckPerms or UltraPermissions, but PEX... that's dead, it doesn't even support Bungeecord Permissions !
    + it is clearly said that "PermissionsEx v1.23 is currently unsupported" on it's Bukkit page https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/permissionsex
    And hasn't been updated for 4 years