Spigot Denizen 1.1.2

A high-power scripting engine for Spigot!

1. Hey, I once asked this already, but I am really desperate. When I make my NPCs /sit /sleep or other interactions, the animation stops after a while. So they stand up. And I really don't have any idea how to fix this! Can you help me? I want them to permanently sleep or sit or fish or whatever...

2. What build of denizen and what spigot version are you running?

3. You downloaded the 1.10 version to a 1.9.4 server - fix that.

4. if a minecraft animation seems to be a temporary one only, you can always simply repeat the animation onto the entity

5. But I don't want to walk every minute to the NPC and type /npc sit --location coordinates,world. Why don't they just sit permanently?

6. That sounds more like a citizens issue than a denizen issue!

In denizen, you could write a script to automaticly make them sit again every minute, or every time the chunk is loaded, or whatever fits best.

In citizens, I'm not sure why it would decide to stop sitting. This might be a bug? (I have no idea.) I would recommend posting an issue on the issue tracker for citizens here: https://github.com/CitizensDev/Citizens2/issues . A dev for citizens will be able to help your further!

7. Will this work with spigot 1.8.8?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Hi, great plugin! Trying to work out the variables and syntax...

I was using a script from the repo and found an isue with stacked items.

I have this:
    Food: [email protected]_seeds|[email protected]_seeds|[email protected]

But that only works if you have one item, if you have stacked item it doesn't get noticed. What do I need to add in order for that to work with stacked items?

9. Going to need a lot more information about your script before we can decipher why it doesn't work with stacks.

10. Hi, it checks to see if the item in hand is an egg...

- ^if <cons:Food> contains <player.item_in_Hand> {
    - take <player.item_in_Hand>
    - flag <player> CluckyCount:++
    - run "Clucky Reward Check" }

Does the <player.item_in_hand> work with stacks?

11. I just noticed that if I have a stack in my inventory, and have the stack selected the <player.item_in_hand> does take the item from my hand or inventory, but If I have the stack in one slot and then one item in another slot it will work as long as I only have the single item selected.

- ^if <cons:Food> contains <player.item_in_Hand> {
    - take <player.item_in_Hand>
    - flag <player> CluckyCount:++
    - run "Clucky Reward Check" }

12. How can I make a npc respawn after they have been killed by a player?

13. Use: <player.item_in_hand.simple>

Use: on death: trigger

14. Reload command: /denizen reload config

Just posting this because it was hard for me to find.

15. The wiki is painfully outdated :(
    Use other references in preference - the IRC, the Video tutorials, and the meta documentation!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Error on player joining event.

Code (Text):

[13:07:10 INFO]:  ERROR! Internal exception was thrown!
    [13:07:10 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.aufdemrand.denizen.utilities.packets.intercept.De
    nizenPacketListener.a(DenizenPacketListener.java:64)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInResourcePac
    kStatus.a(SourceFile:31)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInResourcePac
    kStatus.a(SourceFile:8)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.NetworkManager.a(Networ
    kManager.java:126)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.NetworkManager.channelR
    ead0(NetworkManager.java:327)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.NetworkManager.channelR
    ead0(NetworkManager.java:31)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelR
    ead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invoke
    ChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireCh
    annelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRe
    ad(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:168)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invoke
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireCh
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRe
    ad(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector
    $4.channelRead(ChannelInjector.java:273)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRe
    ad(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRe
    ad(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUn
    safe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:130)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(
    NioEventLoop.java:511)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys
    Optimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys
    (NioEventLoop.java:382)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.ja
    va:354)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.
    run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [13:07:10 INFO]:  ERROR! Internal exception was thrown!
    [13:07:10 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.aufdemrand.denizen.utilities.packets.intercept.De
    nizenPacketListener.a(DenizenPacketListener.java:64)
    kStatus.a(SourceFile:31)
    kStatus.a(SourceFile:8)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.NetworkManager.a(Networ
    kManager.java:126)
    ead0(NetworkManager.java:327)
    ead0(NetworkManager.java:31)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelR
    ead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    ad(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:168)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector
    $4.channelRead(ChannelInjector.java:273)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRe
    ad(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRe
    ad(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUn
    safe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:130)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(
    NioEventLoop.java:511)
    Optimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
    (NioEventLoop.java:382)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.ja
    va:354)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.
    run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
    [13:07:10 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

17. We released a new version today. Can you replicate this error on that new version?