Spigot Dial 2.1

Have you ever dreamed about having a phone in Minecraft? We all have, and now is your chance!

1. DoggyCode submitted a new resource:

Dial - Have you ever dreamed about having a phone in Minecraft? We all have, and now is your chance!

Read more about this resource...

2. Very, very nice concept! Just a quick request. I own a server, and I'd like to use this on a network. Is there any way you could make a version of this for BungeeCord with a Bukkit bridge? If not, I'll still use this. It's a nice plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wait so u can phone call from in game ?!?!?!

4. No, it's a plugin that creates something like /msg, just more fun. xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. XD AW cmon man.

6. It'll be really neat when it's more fully developed! I see some awesome stuff coming from this. Question- will each user have their own special phone number?

7. Yes, of course! The phone number is unique. Read the overview if you haven't.

8. Java does allow that, but not in plugins, unfortunately, it would have to be a client-side mod.. Which a plugin won't do. But read the ToDo list, it's very new and a lot is coming,

9. I mainly work with Bukkit, and not Bungee Spiggot, I've never actually worked with Bungee, but I'll see what I can do! No promises.

10. Okay, thanks! That would be a real motivator for networks to use the plugin :p But thanks for considering it! :)

11. DoggyCode updated Dial with a new update entry:

Dial_v2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. DoggyCode updated Dial with a new update entry:

Dial - Version 2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Can you Update this Plugin pls? In 1.12 you can use it but you canĀ“t add contacts