1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Solved Disable XP item clumping?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by SpaZMonKeY777, Nov 26, 2012.

1. SpaZMonKeY777

Wiki Team

So I love the feature of item drops clumping together, but the only thing I wish would be to set certain items to NOT clump together. Or, maybe set specific worlds to enable/disable item clumping. My reason is because we have a Nether Dragon that re-spawns every 6 hours, and we get many players who go in for the kill, and it sucks when all the XP that drops all clumps and lands on one person. So un-clumping XP would solve this easily.

Is it possible? Does it already exist and I am just blind? Thanks for any info in advance!

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

A specific option for exp merging. I'll work on it, possibly now, just cleaning up the forum a bit.

3. Puremin0rez

md_5

Not related - well maybe, but ever since you switched to vanilla item merging the items appear to merge into "one" block instead of a stack on the ground - can this be changed? It's a little misleading and not how it was before lol

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

What do you mean?

5. Puremin0rez

Okay, so you know how when an item goes on the ground it shows a single block going in a circle? Well before, with the old method, items that would "clump" would appear as MULTIPLE blocks going in a circle.

You'll see what I mean if you drop a single item from your inventory, and then drop a stack of something from your inventory. They form diffrent block types when spinning - this does not happen with the new clumping system automatically though, only when you drop it from your inventory.

6. md_5

Administrator Developer

Yeah I see how horrible that is now. Silly amaranth.

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

Fixed in latest build AND added exp merging option. Set to 0 to disable.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SpaZMonKeY777

Wiki Team

Your the man, I will give it a test run.