1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Disabling lockette version check

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by neth, May 12, 2013.

1. I am looking for a dev to go into the lockette plugin and modify it by removing the version check, because lockette is pretty much useless on spigot because it only is supposed to work with craftbukkit. I would REALLY appreciate if someone would do this for me, or tell me how if its possible. Thanks

2. By the way, this is a request so thats why its in this section of the forums

3. Just to be clear, have you tried asking the Lockette developer?

4. No I have not, I dont think he wants to support spigot because if he did Im sure it would work. But anyways I switched to LWC for the time being considering how lockette did not work with spigot. Also, I tried switching the version type in spigot.jar to the latest bukkit type to trick lockette, and lockette accepted it but it still did not work. So Im guessing that lockette isnt meant for spigot

5. it works fine with me, tho it does come with the error that it doesnt know which version spigot is running on :p
    ya should give it another try :p

6. I needed this like a year ago, don't even use it anymore. If I were I would just code my own now. Thanks anyways :p