Spigot Disarm Version 1.4

A speed way to disarm mobs such as Zombies, Skeletons... and Players

1. PokeBall submitted a new resource:

Disarm - A speed way to disarm mobs such as Zombies, Skeletons... and Players

Read more about this resource...

2. could you add the option to make witches disarmable? o_O

i know it's different from the other mobs that only hold one thing...

but, maybe you can find a way to make it work good...?

at least have it as an option because, it sorta follows the theme of the plugin and complete it...

also, do giant zombies count as zombies? or should you add that too ;)

3. the config keeps resetting for me ,cant disarm players or set the probainpourcent ..any help please ?

4. Could you add a % based chance for it happening so it's not guaranteed it would take a couple clicks let's say to disarm something?

5. thanks for this plugin, seems amazing!

Could you pls clarify what is the effect of disarming an enderman? o zombie? since they don't have weapons.

Thanks!

6. Zombies can pick up entities and will wield them if in the proximity to them in vanilla minecraft, this option can disarm them. Enderman on the other hand will only take blocks off the ground if enabled through anti-griefing plugins so they will drop what they are holding.

7. I see Nutiler, thanks for the clarification! And a Giant? I think Giants can't pick anything.

Also, it would be nice to add a cooldown for the action, as for example in case of zombie pigmen you can try a lot of times and they will lose the sword as they are in pacific mode until they are attacked.

Thank you!

8. Yes definitely I suggested a couple things I hope this resource gets updated. I believe giants can be spawned wielding the same attributes as zombies but I mean they don't spawn naturally so using ESS you could potentially edit it when spawning.

Disarm 25% chance, 10-60 second cool down would be nice, maybe trigger a sound effect.