Spigot [Discontinued] Dangerous Nether 9

Improves and adds nether mechanics to make it more interesting.

1. Just dropped in to say, I'm lovin this hard nether (Mojang pls look to this for inspiration for your new Nether remake)

Might I suggest, if possible, limiting what the molten zombie can turn into magma, i.e. limiting it to just netherrack and a couple of other nether based materials-- because I'm building a nether city, and it becomes quite a nuisance when I have to keep on replacing my flooring constantly.

Also get rid of the squeaky noised mob (or at least get rid of the noise, several people from my server have already complained about it, it is really annoying XD).

That's all I have for now, thank you and have a good one :)

#81 pugTpho, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. JustBru00

Benefactor

I have been getting this error spammed in my console. Is this caused by your plugin?
    upload_2019-8-15_18-30-11.png

EDIT: I can confirm that DangerousNether is the plugin causing this error message.

#82 JustBru00, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  3. Hi, can You help me about lightnings? they kill directly the player if they hit him, even if full maxed armour, is it possible to set the damage? Eventually how I set the chance to minimum risk of hitting a player?
    Thx,
    Marco

4. Hi, i want to know if the plugin will be updated to 1.15.2 and be compatible with paperspigot of that version because i have tested that and dont work great, the mob Fireball is bugged, the terrain dont generate good and in console i see a error.

5. So good plugin is discontinued? :(