Spigot [Discontinued] Dangerous Physics 2.5

Adds interesting and enhanced physics to the game.

1. OkDexter12 submitted a new resource:

DangerousPhysics - Adds interesting and enhanced physics to the game.

Read more about this resource...

2. Anyway you can release the source? Awesome plugin

3. Yea, ill add the source in a couple of minutes, just have to reset my github password since I forgot it lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Okay, I added it, feel free to check it out.

5. Hi! Please add support for 1.13.2.

6. Hey, I will soon, I have to set up a server and check what does and doesn't work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. When I use paper1.13.2.
    Thank you for bringing me such a great plugin ,I've been using your Dangerous Caves and Dangerous Nether
    Code (Text):
    [21:58:11 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\DangerousPhysics.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: LibsDisguises
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:218) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-480]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:329) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-480]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:235) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-480]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:791) ~[patched_1.13.2.jar:git-Paper-480]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]

8. Hey, do you have this https://ci.md-5.net/job/LibsDisguises/lastStableBuild/ and this http://ci.dmulloy2.net/job/ProtocolLib/lastStableBuild/ installed as well? They are required if you don't. Those links there are for the version you're using so just install them and it should work.

9. Awesome plugins, Dangerous Caves Dangerous Nether and Dangerous Physics works pretty well, thanks! Waiting for what's next, I think Dangerous forest(Mobs forest) will be awesome too.

10. Thanks, only time will tell but I do got some ideas for the next plugin. Maybe Dangerous Weather or Dangerous Forests like you said (also maybe dangerous bosses).

11. What does this do in the config?

'Enable Netherrack ': false

Thanks.

12. Hey, that turns off the new fire mechanics for netherrack for performance reasons. Main reason it's off is because netherrack never burns so the plugin constantly runs calculations in the backround for that block. It's mainly off for large servers to prevent performance issues from griefers but for private servers it would be fine since you're probably not trying to crash your own server.

Tdlr: someone in a large server could create a large thing of netherrack, set it all on fire, and lag out the whole server. This prevents that by blocking netherrack

13. Thanks for the info. Great plugin, can't wait to try the two others in the series.

14. No problem, thanks, they work best together so I recommend using all three at the same time to see the most difference in your world.

15. Is this normal?
    upload_2019-4-14_22-47-19.png

16. Yea, it's the 3d drops option in the config. They can look a bit weird so they are disabled by default in the config. Although for some reason it looks like there are more for you for some reason. I'll check it out in a bit and see if yours are dropping normally or not.

17. Really enjoying your plugins, have all three running now, adds a lot to the server.

I get these warnings sometimes in console, just wanted you to know:

https://pastebin.com/j970k2zt

Paper 1.13.2 (Build 620)
    Dangerous Physics 1.1

FYI: Any change you can change the plugin name and plugin folder to match the other plugins? SP isn't very descriptive and it took me a while to figure out that it was your plugin. Thanks!