Spigot [Discontinued] PhantomEconomy 1.9.30-RELEASE

A powerful, lightweight and configurable economy plugin.

1. lokka30 updated PhantomEconomy | Your simple, open-source economy. with a new update entry:

v1.3-SNAPSHOT | Bug fixes + new: currency formatting!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. I have an issue with the plugin allowing persons with 0 balance to continue to send/spend money they don't have.

It'd be cool if this could have a timed reward as well, such as every X-minutes reward playersonline Y-currency.

3. The plugin which is doing the spending is at fault. The developer of that plugin must check if the person has the money before spending it.

For timed rewards, it's a great idea but I want to keep the plugin simple and lightweight. I think there are a handful of plugins out there that do this :)

4. lokka30 updated PhantomEconomy | Your simple, open-source economy. with a new update entry:

v1.4-RELEASE | Cool stuff!

5. How do i make balances not show up as

[​IMG]

i use vault, essentials, and your plugin, phantomeconomy.

just 151.48 is enough.

• Are you using the latest version?
      • Yes?
        • Great. Did you upgrade from the previous version (1.3-SNAPSHOT, or older) to this version?
          • Yes?
            • Unformatted balances from the previous versions have stuck in the data.json file.
            • Please see 'how to fix unformatted balances from previous versions' below.
          • No?
            • I'm pretty confused then - this version (1.4-RELEASE) introduced proper formatting to balances and this shouldn't have appeared.
            • Please tell me if this the case - you are using the latest version, and didn't upgrade from a previous version.
      • No?
        • Make the switch! I recoded most of the plugin in the latest version. The issue in your screenshot has been resolved.
        • Please see 'how to fix unformatted balances from previous versions' below.

How to fix unformatted balances from previous versions
    Options:
    1. Give every player on your server 50 cents, 1 cent, 100 dollars or whatever. If players are involved in a transaction of any kind, their balance will be updated to one which is formatted.
    2. Go through the data.json file and strip off excess decimals manually.

#9 lokka30, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  6. Hey, apologies, I didn't mean to submit my reply as you quoted. I have updated it with far more information to help you out.

7. Using latest version, with latest config. data.json was deleted and repopulated before posting the error

8. Interesting. Repopulated meaning 'deleted and the plugin generated a fresh new file'?

9. correct

10. When you did this, was the server stopped?

11. lokka30 updated PhantomEconomy | Your simple, open-source economy. with a new update entry:

v1.5-RELEASE

12. okay. here is what i did.

stop server. delete plugin[phantomeconomy 1.4], delete folder. delete essentials player data. upload plugin[phantomeconomy 1.4], restart server regenerates all files[phantomeconomy] regenerate player file[essentials]

start game, earn money in game via any means. balance changes from base of 500 as personally set in config, to 541.59221578000001

• Which plugin is making the transaction?
    • PhantomEconomy?
    • Another plugin?
      • It's likely the other plugin's fault for not rounding off the balance shown.

13. lokka30 updated PhantomEconomy | Your simple, open-source economy. with a new update entry:

v1.6-RELEASE