Spigot [Discontinued] SBA for Screaming Bedwars | [1.9.4 - 1.17] 1.5.5

Extend gameplay for Screaming BedWars users!

1. Upgrade to latest version of the addon. For generator upgrades you need to link base spawners with teams. Thats a bedwars feature, not an addon feature. Try searching through their wiki for a guide on that

Heres the wiki: https://github.com/ScreamingSandals/BedWars/wiki/Upgrades

2. I will follow this now, but I am on the most recent version,

1.3.6 Sep 29, 2020 413
    2 ratings
    Download

Edit: Upon deleting the entire plugin and starting from scratch, the armor stays on death :). I went into the config and set the resource generators and the iron now has additional upon purchase!

#122 BrandonT80, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  3. When players place a bed to leave a game or hit the sign, they don't leave and the bed deletes. When the addon is disabled it works.

4. I'll look into this issue soon

5. hello just wanna ask why is this error popping up for me

[18:49:25] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/SBAHypixelify-1.3.6.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    15 org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Unknown dependency BedWars. Please download and install BedWars to run this plugin.
    16 at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:269) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-57bbdd8-dea4138]
    17 at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:383) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-57bbdd8-dea4138]
    18 at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:183) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-57bbdd8-dea4138]
    19 at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:808) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-57bbdd8-dea4138]
    20 at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:164) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-57bbdd8-dea4138]
    21 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_272]

6. i just wanna play with my freinds ;-; also are any mods online

7. You need to install the screaming bedwars plugin on your server.

9. hi umm the addon is great and all but I just had one question how do you add bots to ur server

10. pronze updated [Addon] SBAHypixelify for Screaming Bedwars | [1.9.4 - 1.16.3] with a new update entry:

Bug fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. I use bungeecord for my server,and the lobby and the arena is two different world,how can I set the npc gui?

12. Add support for 1.16.4? im on the version and the plugin wont even load into the server
    @pronze

13. is the plugin have loot chests?