Spigot DiscordCoins - Link Discord and Minecraft with Coins 1.0

Link Discord and minecraft, earn coins on discord and convert to money on minecraft

1. AlphaWolf71 submitted a new resource:

DiscordCoins - Link Discord and Minecraft with Coins - Link Discord and minecraft, earn coins on discord and convert to money on minecraft

Read more about this resource...

2. This is a 10/10 idea, I love it to the core, however why not have it hook into vault?

3. To be honest vault completely slipped my mind when i was coding this, someone reminded me of it yesterday, an updating will be coming out tomorrow hooking into vault!

4. hi man, u da best
    is it possible to use vault with iconomy 6 instead economyx?

5. I have a problem. The bot connected my discord user and my mc account. But now the bot doesn't answer to all commands

6. @NadThom could you message me a screenshot of your console with the error!

7. No answer for me?! :'( im sad :'(

8. Essentials is installed but it isnt working
    token is set, i can use $coins $money etc but it always gives 0.0

#The bot token for the bot the plugin will hook into!
    bot-token: 'supressed'

#Amount of points per message
    message-points: 1

#Enable the amount of points a user receives based on the length of a messages words not characters
    #If set to true will disable the message-points config above!
    enable-advanced-rewards: false
    #Points per words in a message
    points-per-word: 1
    #Amount of bonus points a user can randomly get from longer messages!
    #Recommended to keep around 1-10
    bonus-points: 5

#Amount of points required for $1 in game
    #This will be enabled regardless of advanced rewards or not
    points-ratio: 200

Also please could you answer my question 1 post above yours?
    You saw that and just chose to not answer

9. I have no error messages in the console. The bot responds only to the $help command, but not to $coins, $money, and so on.

10. @DeCarvalho i apologize i did not actually see your question, but to answer it now, yes there will be an option to hook into it soon, i just have not gotten arount to it
    Also @NadThom i have just tested and everything seems to work fine, so i'll be doing some more debugging to figure out what the issue is in just a bit

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. @AlphaWolf71 Thanks for answering :D

but even with essentials installed and working discord bot gives 0.0.. i posted my conf.. is there a problem making it not work for me?

12. No there's nothing wrong with your end, i believe i have found the bug, it will be fixed when economy is switched from essentials to vault! I'll try to have the update out as soon as i can!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Also @NadThom i have just tested and everything seems to work fine, so i'll be doing some more debugging to figure out what the issue is in just a bit[/QUOTE]

OK thank you. I think it's because I'm not using bukkit. I'm using spigot. But should not the bot at least accept the commands?

14. No spigot should work just fine, i tested it with spigot, but the bot should yes, meaning it's either the bot token was entered incorrectly, or the bot isn't connecting the the discord bot, which on that side should work 100%

15. When I enter within Minecraft / token, I get told that my account is connected to the bot. The bot responds to the command $help, but no other commands. How can I delete my token again and reconnect with the Discordbot?

16. Dev, since your last answer to my 'bug' report i saw no bug fix nor update..
    more than 2 months already
    Im not able to use due the problem that stand still..
    Could you please try to fix this problem?

Also what if i start to use CMI as economy too? im thinking about to buy CMi and use its economy support..

I would like to ask about any eta for 1.13 but since you're kinda away i think you didnt even think about it.. but please, think about it :)

Thanks for

17. Have Permissions?
    Because if a player try give @user [amount]
    it says that i need to be administrator.
    A suggestion, add @user to the commands on discord, example @user you have 100 coins, because if the players use the cmd to the same tame, it is confuse, or send a PM to the user.