Spigot DiscordSRV 1.18.4

A Minecraft to Discord and back linkage plugin.

• Like Like x 2
  1. NICE! I will take a look at it soon. Sounds grate!

One question, why do I need a gmail account? Is it only for the "servers"-discrod account or any other reason?
    I am not really in to the discrod API but is it really necessary to create an Discrod-accont for your server?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Separate account is needed for the plugin to communicate, yeah

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scarsz updated DiscordSRV with a new update entry:

Build 5

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Do you think it would be possible to "link" Discord user with their Minecraft account? So if a user joins a server he gets automatically moved to the right discord channel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for updating the plugin

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scarsz updated DiscordSRV with a new update entry:

Build 7

• Like Like x 1
  7. Scarsz updated DiscordSRV with a new update entry:

Build 8.2

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi, our server relies on this plugin for discord interaction but as of recently it's been spamming our console with the following:
    http://pastebin.com/dG7Kp9JX

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you happen to have some custom build of Essentials or something? Join the Discord channel at https://discord.gg/0kyJX9eYcsFbz4pJ

• Like Like x 1
  10. Scarsz updated DiscordSRV with a new update entry:

Build 8.3

• Like Like x 1
  11. does this work with bungee?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Scarsz updated DiscordSRV with a new update entry:

Build 9.0

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. My console is being spammed with this
    [​IMG]

How do I fix that?

• Like Like x 2
  14. @Scarsz Could you please add support for venturechat? I saw that some other players also want this feature on the VentureChat page, please take a look at the dev @Aust1n46 , please take a look as he also said this in reply to another post.
    @loetje165 said
    @Aust1n46 said
    Please take a look at this and maybe have a cool collaboration with another developer :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I mean, it says it in the message. It doesn't have "permission to manage channel," the context being the chat channel. Give it permission.

Don't get me wrong, I want to, it's just that implementing support for another chat plugin isn't exactly plug and play as-is right now, names of plugins are hard-coded and everything. It's on the to-do list.

• Like Like x 1
  16. does this work on bungee servers?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for letting me know :), I really hope I can use the chat part of the plugin soon as VentureChat runs most of my server commands and not too easy to change plugins and HeroChat and the other plugins aren't what I want as a server owner. Thanks and thanks for making this awesome plugin :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Join the Discord server please

• Like Like x 1