Bukkit Disease 3.2.1

Bring the terror of infectious disease to your sleepy minecraft town

1. Hmmcrunchy submitted a new resource:

Disease - Bring the terror of infectious disease to your sleepy minecraft town

Read more about this resource...

2. great idea, I am surprised that there is not much review or comments.
    I have not check out you config file (sorry) but a requirement would be to limit effet to one or several maps.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hi just put it up do have to see how popular it is, :)

Yep you can limit to worlds to stop if you don't want it in certain worlds

Also misses out creative

4. Do not really see interrest in creative, could be hard survival map

5. Hey, I've got some ideas in mind!:

- Add Color Code Support (e.g &3)
    - Messages in config.yml should be in a new file called "messages.yml

EDIT: Ebola disease removed since people die in real life of it :(

#5 TeamMentalize, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  6. Hey thanks for reply I did think about Ebola but thought if rename plague for the moment ( due to sensitive subject at moment with people dying if Ebola irl)

Will look to move messages to language file

Is that colour codes for all messages?

7. Yes the color codes for all the messages, also maybe a prefix aswell :)

8. I' got more ideas! xD

- Zombie Bite!
    Description:
    Once getting bit by a zombie, you will have only 25 minutes to live your life until the virus gets to your brain and makes you into a zombie, disguises is needed for this, so the player will turn to a zombie, and no one will know, and the players can kill the zombie, but the player who got bitten by the zombie will be able to control his/her character still, but her whole inventory will be wiped clean, and she will be a disguised zombie, that other players will kill

- Rendonin
    Description:
    When filling an empty bottle will water from oceans,swamps,etc, it has a 3% chance that rendonin is inside it. What is rendonin? Rendonin is a disease when drinking water from places that aren't safe to drink, and when you sip the bottle, you will have a 3% chance that you will be strucked by rendonin and causing you to die instantly

- M.D.S (Maternal Death Syndication)
    Description: This disease was sent by the terrorists across the world to infect every skeletons arrow with M.D.S. Theres a 5% chance when a skeleton shoots you and getting the M.D.S disease, which will cost you to instantly get poisoned for 3 seconds, and wither for 5 seconds

I think these are great? aren't they? :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like that zombie idea ill see what I can do.

the rendonin will be in soon :D but known as cholera - poison from drinking water, you can use potions or the boiled water or pure water from my thirst plugin to drink safely or a chance of contracting comes in

diseased arrows - like it... ill take a look at that

10. Hmmcrunchy updated Disease with a new update entry:

Cholera!

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. It's amazing, you can make a new Gamemode in your server :O

• Like Like x 1
  12. mwaaa ha ha yes you can.. its ok our server at byte if you want to see it. hope you like it

will be adding a load more diseases as we go :D

13. Speaking of terror... Copenhagen.

14. Yea :(

15. I live there :/
    Beautiful website by the way. I have never seen a that good Minecraft Server website.

16. Sorry to hear of the troubles over there

Thanks very much indeed :)

17. Having an error on console when i use /health
    http://pastebin.com/J6V91LeU

and:
    [09:34:13 WARN]: [Disease] Task #2635 for Disease v0.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.hmmcrunchy.disease.Disease$1.run(Disease.java:377) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot_vgbin.jar:git-Spigot-9a88a38-e2c4f20]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot_vgbin.jar:git-Spigot-9a88a38-e2c4f20]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:694) [spigot_vgbin.jar:git-Spigot-9a88a38-e2c4f20]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot_vgbin.jar:git-Spigot-9a88a38-e2c4f20]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:623) [spigot_vgbin.jar:git-Spigot-9a88a38-e2c4f20]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [spigot_vgbin.jar:git-Spigot-9a88a38-e2c4f20]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) [?:1.7.0_25]