Spigot Disease 3.3.0

Bring the terror of infectious disease to your sleepy minecraft town

1. Oh no. Wheres the doctor sign? xD Ah I see, if you do have any time to make it 1.8 compatible, will you do it? If not its ok. I do understand :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. If I had time I’d do everything XD

But I’ll see it’s the potions and sounds etc all were completely changed for 1.9i think it was so it’s a large amount of coding to include both

Plus I have to make sure I’ve got time to update to 1.13 when it arrives

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haha thats true xD The name for potions and sounds completely messed up since the change. I did saw some author that didnt make their plugin 1.8 but add an option in config I think. Which is an option change the names for potions and sounds. Which is useful since the author did said please change the names to 1.8 items if you wanna run it in 1.8 but I highly doubt you will just need to change the sounds and potions. I really want to use 1.12.2 but the players thou. Thats the only reason I used 1.8.8 :L Maybe soon I suppose xD . You dont need to worry about this. Just focus on 1.13 :D If you do however have time, 1.8 is just waiting to be infected :3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is there anyway to change the diseases names? Since i want to translate it to another language

5. Not at the moment I’m afraid

6. No problem.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How can I add disease to my scoreboard
    I'm using animated scoreboard
    Been searching expansions in placeholder api but I cant find it.
    Can you add a placeholderApi support?
    Can someone help?

#767 Portgas, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  8. Howdy

we have an API where scoreboard people can hook into our plugin to get data ( like featherboard does) if this is of help.

9. hello
    Can you add a placeholderApi support?
    or can u send me the API ¿?

it would be a big help

thanks

10. @Hmmcrunchy
    Can you send me the api?
    I really need it to hook it to my scoreboard

Thanks
    Perfect plugin BTW

11. Hey sorry

Away at moment

It should be

getSick(Player player)
    getTemp(Player player)

12. Hey. I love this plugin, it's instrumental for my server!
    I would just love it if you could review these things and possibly implement them:
    • I have a Doctor group on my server. I was wondering if you could add a /health <player> option for players to check the health status of other players. This will be really helpful for people who are Doctors on my server to just check what's wrong with a player themselves and give them the appropriate medicine.
    • Some people get flesh wounds on purpose so they could avoid the effects of other diseases. I was wondering if you could either add a system where
      • either some diseases take priority. For example, if someone gets Pox, which would be given a higher priority than flesh wound, they wouldn't be able to get a flesh wound until they cure their Pox. Or on the contrary, if they already had a flesh wound, and due to their environment, their disease would be changed to Pox.
      • or you allow players to have multiple diseases at once. So if someone gets Pox but also hits something and gets a flesh wound, they would have to get cured of both diseases.
    Thank you!

13. howdy

glad you enjoy it :)

ill have to add that - I think ill need to do a lot of tweaking to get disease to work on 1.13 so ill try and add that a the same time

the fleshwound should not stop other diseases.. this could be a bug but it should only increase the chance of you getting swamp fever infection, as soon as you would be infected by anything else that should take priority and override the fleshwound. if that's not the case could you let me know which disease is stopped by the fleshwound and ill knock that on the head

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Nice and quick work! :) Keep up the good work, I am very appreciating your effort! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. someday will you add support for another languages?

16. if I can get some time to do that I shall :)

17. When I started the server I came across such an error
    Code (Text):

Error occurred while enabling Disease v3.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WHITE_WOOL
            at com.hmmcrunchy.disease.ItemFactory.createBandage(ItemFactory.java:51) ~[?:?]
            at com.hmmcrunchy.disease.Disease.onEnable(Disease.java:414) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:381) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:330) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:422) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:383) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:338) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-6103339]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_181]

18. Excelent plugin! Just one more things. There a few diseases. Can you add more type of diseases and diffirent ways to infect (like water, air, sex, blood, etc)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi latest version is 1.13 pre7 only :)