Bungee - Bukkit Dispatcher : Type commands remotely, to any server or proxy 5.1.2

for Spigot & BungeeCord with Multisockets

1. does /say hello works?

2. /dispatch hub "/say hello" does not work

/dispatch hub /say hello does not work

3. It's really hard to understand how to configure sockets and dispatcher configs.

Do you need me to insert in the "sockets" section every server I put in the dispatcher config?

I did it, but when i do "dispatch hub test" from the bungee, in the hub console it generates this:

Code (Text):
    [DefaultDispatcher-worker-9/ERROR]: Websocket handler failed
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Asynchronous command dispatch!
        at org.spigotmc.AsyncCatcher.catchOp(AsyncCatcher.java:14) ~[spigot-1.14.1.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:705) ~[spigot-1.14.1.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at hazae41.minecraft.dispatcher.bukkit.BukkitKt.execute(Bukkit.kt:58) ~[mc-dispatcher-5.1.1-bundle.jar:?]
        at hazae41.minecraft.dispatcher.bukkit.Plugin$onLoad$1$1$1.invokeSuspend(Bukkit.kt:31) ~[mc-dispatcher-5.1.1-bundle.jar:?]
        at hazae41.minecraft.dispatcher.bukkit.Plugin$onLoad$1$1$1.invoke(Bukkit.kt) ~[mc-dispatcher-5.1.1-bundle.jar:?]
        at hazae41.sockets.MessagingKt.onMessage(Messaging.kt:16) ~[mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]
        at hazae41.sockets.MessagingKt$onMessage$1.invokeSuspend(Messaging.kt) ~[mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]
        at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.BaseContinuationImpl.resumeWith(ContinuationImpl.kt:33) [mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]
        at kotlinx.coroutines.DispatchedTask.run(Dispatched.kt:238) [mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]
        at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler.runSafely(CoroutineScheduler.kt:594) [mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]
        at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler.access$runSafely(CoroutineScheduler.kt:60) [mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]
        at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.run(CoroutineScheduler.kt:742) [mc-multisockets-6.2-bundle.jar:?]

4. The "sockets" section is a list of your sockets you want dispatcher to listen on

5. I listed all my sockets but still that error is appearing in console