Solved Distribute the dropped items (World Edit)

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Giorgino, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Hi everyone, by chance does anyone know how I can distribute the dropped items within the region? (World edit)

#1 Giorgino, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  2. What dropped items?

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Hm .. any object selected. I just want to know how I distribute the dropped items.

4. What is your request exactly..?

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Being able to spawn items far away from each other in the region set with world guard.

6. Are you not saying the answer to your question in your question? Grab the selection, store it then drop the items in that selection?

I’m assuming that’s what you mean

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. I've already saved my selection. But I don't know how I can spawn objects remotely in the region.

8. what type of items? you cannot spawn any item in an unloaded chunk

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Any object for example IRON_INGOT. In this case, if I'm not mistaken, you can take the loaded chunks

10. I want to know how I can spawn them far away without accumulating them ..

11. OH THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT
    In spigot.yml, set world-settings.merge-radius.item to zero.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Okay, but I think this method is the least appropriate. It would be better to spawn the different items far apart.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah if you don't wanna use this method than you'll have to spawn each items at least 3 blocks away from each other or use the itemmergeevent

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. And by chance does anyone know how to do it? Spawn 3 blocks within the world edit region?

15. Well you will grab the region(using world edit apis,grab 2 corners(to make urself the cube) and using the location you can set the limit your loop,("for x = min.X,x<=max.X and so on)

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. I didn't understand the second part ..

17. Could anyone explain me in detail? Or does anyone have any other solution?