Do you guys know any good games that are free?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Lightcab, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Asphalt 8: Airborne are the good game for free

2. for xbox and ps4 CLEARLY FORTNITE lol .But there is always other good games! Good luck!

3. If you have nothing else better to do with your time and are feeling competitive, you can grab a few friends and play Brawlhalla. It's pretty much a free knockoff of Super Smash Bros. It has an online queuing system and you can play ranked (Elo system) or non-ranked against other players or teams. I highly recommend it for those 1.7 pvp people.

4. Try Paladins, one of the best game ever :eek:

5. Bro download fortnite!!!

6. If your looking for a "free" Minecraft similar gaming Minetest may be worth a shot. Yes it not EXACTLY like Minecraft (for obvious reasons) AND it indev it play able and relatively simple to get a hold for "Minecraft fans". There even "mods" for this game that are pretty good.

However there not currently any "non sketchy" providers hosting this game so you would need a VPS to host it (and of course knows how to man it). :(

7. If you wanna train your brain and at the same time listen to some good music, download: Osu.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been playing Maplestory for 10 years so that might be fun for you :p......

9. A very good free game is: dota i played almot 200h+ and it still is a very fun game

10. it's soo hard... i've played league for ages but could not understand dota laning, trading, etc.

11. Brawlhalla, its free on steam. Its basically super smash bros for pc. I own 300 games on steam and my playtime in those pale in comparison to brawlhalla, a free to play.