Premium Domain - Land Claiming & Protection [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by torpkev, Jan 30, 2019.

1. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

New visualization method & performance improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Hey Tropkev, thanks for being so responsive on bug reports, as I found another one, when placing a wither inside a domain, it is still able to destroy blocks, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but just letting you know

3. Thanks for letting me know, can you send me the block config you're using? Then I can see if I can fix the issue for you.

Thanks!

4. Hey torpkev, I actually dont have access to that, but upon speaking with the server owner, he said you should already have them, Its for ISS (boosted_fg2). Thanks!

5. Got it, thanks!

6. Looking for somewhere to send you a donation, do you have a link. The upkeep and the updates are amazing. I want to show you some appreciation.

7. Thanks - I really appreciate it, the donation link is on the resource page: https://paypal.me/torpdomain

Though it isn't necessary.. Just happy to keep on improving on the plugin!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

Config Changes, Configurable Flags, Configurable GUI

9. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

10. Hello, another issue in the latest version
    Code (Text):
    display_name
    in the config.yml doesn't change anything now.
    And the prefix is always &e[&fDomain&e]

11. Hi Arasple, I saw your message there, but I'm out of town right now. I'll look into it as soon as I'm back

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hi - I'm back from vacation and have resolved this issue (which will be in the next release)

Also coming in this next release are teleport blocks - allowing you to teleport a player to another location when they enter the field - useful for mini-games or portals without the complexity of using RUN_COMMAND

13. UPCOMING CHANGES - IMPORTANT

Domain 1.1.40 will be released in the next few days and will have the changes listed below:

SimpleClans support has been removed and will no longer work with Domain - Myriad Clans (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/myriad-clans.68461/) was written specifically to interact with Domain and is therefore the Clan plugin of choice for Domain. Myriad Clans is FREE to anyone who has purchased Domain, to receive your free copy, just send me a message.

A simple search feature has been added to allow admin staff to search for domain fields by owner, type or world

Domain field changes will be automatically saved every hour rather than just on shut-down

Domain store has been added that will allow players to use /domain buy to purchase blocks directly (requires Vault & Economy plugin)

More details to follow!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Could you add a gui for player to list their domain blocks and teleport?

15. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

1.1.40 - New Features

16. This looks pretty nice. Is it possible to create predefined areas for users to buy or rent? We want to have an area where you can claim land and cities where you're able to buy/rent areas. Would be great if we could use the same plugin for that

17. Hi - you can create rentable areas, but for selling an area you'd need to change the owner and that is not currently automated. It is something I can look into for the future, but right now it wouldn't work as you're thinking if I'm understanding you.

If you don't mind them claiming an area without it being pre-defined, they can simply place a block down that they have purchased, and you can have a pre-set size that can be locked.

Feel free to send me a private message either on here or Discord if you'd like to discuss it further.

18. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

Bug fix for teleport blocks