Premium Domain - Land Claiming & Protection [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by torpkev, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Do you have Discord? Spigot is causing no end of issues for me today.. some things post, some things don't.. random bad gateway errors etc.

torpkev#0375

2. Looks like it's same issue:
    upload_2019-9-24_17-26-50.png

3. Just /domain get

opens up a gui

4. This issue has been resolved.

Either
    remove fly.yml and nofly.yml
    OR
    Rename Blocks\fly.yml to Blocks\flyzone.yml
    Rename Blocks\nofly.yml to Blocks\noflyzone.yml

The next update will correct these base files.

5. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

New flag, new permission, bug fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

4 new flags

7. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 with a new update entry:

6 new flags

8. Is there a way set some kind of admin claim/domain? Too protect spawn.

And what happens if i put volume: 256000 too volume: -1. Can i make a domain as big as i want?

9. hi @Duqino - You can absolutely make an admin block to protect spawn.

The way I do it is to pop yourself into domain bypass mode (/domain bypass) and you can exceed the size limitations and make it as big as you'd like. Once you've done that, you can use the Info menu and add flags manually as needed, then use the Edit menu to change the name.. then change it into an Admin block.

Then when you're done, take yourself out of domain bypass mode by running the command again, and the block should be set to whatever size you chose, and will be listed as an Admin block.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks works!

Just need to figure out how it works. But so far i like it allot!

• Like Like x 1
  11. @Duqino - Feel free to reach out on Discord if you have questions! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15 with a new update entry:

1.15 READY

13. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15 with a new update entry:

Mostly Performance Tuning - A few new flags

14. torpkev updated Domain - Land Claiming | Grief Prevention | Protection Fields - 1.13 | 1.14 | 1.15 with a new update entry:

Optimizations & API work

15. Hi! Does this plugin have the option to migrate from a land claim plugin (e.g., Residence) to this one? Looking into a possible replacement.

16. There is no automatic conversion I'm afraid. You'd have to manually transfer things over.

Another option would be to run both at the same time and do a slow conversion over time.

A 3rd option, though a bit more of a pain would be to manually create the domain files based on your existing setup - if that is a lot though, it won't be overly helpful.

If you want to reach out on Discord, I'll be happy to discuss in more detail.

17. Your Discord invite link on the main page appears to be expired. Wanting to use this in conjunction with Towny for lone wolf players to protect a basic area. Can it do a test to see if this is in a Towny claim area?

I just purchased to do some testing with it.