Solved Double chest gives the same coordinates for both sides!?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by JustBrainless, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Hey Guys,
    i have the problem that I try to get coordinates from a double chest from the right and left side and both sides give me the same coordinates. Do you have any suggestions what could be the reason?

Code (Java):
    if(target.getType().equals(Material.CHEST)) {

Chest targetChest = (Chest) target.getState();
                            InventoryHolder holder = targetChest.getInventory().getHolder();

if(holder instanceof DoubleChest) {

//TODO [FIX] Double chest safe
                                //TDC = targetDoubleChest
                                DoubleChest TDC = ((DoubleChest) holder);

Chest leftChest = (Chest) TDC.getLeftSide();
                                Chest rightChest = (Chest) TDC.getRightSide();

int rightX = rightChest.getLocation().getBlockX();
                                int rightY = rightChest.getLocation().getBlockY();
                                int rightZ = rightChest.getLocation().getBlockZ();

int leftX = leftChest.getLocation().getBlockX();
                                int leftY = leftChest.getLocation().getBlockY();
                                int leftZ = leftChest.getLocation().getBlockZ();

//right and left side have the same coordinates
                                System.out.println(rightX + " " + rightY + " " + rightZ);
                                System.out.println(leftX + " " + leftY + " " + leftZ);

2. Try printing out the leftChest and rightChest objects to see if their hash codes are different, also please post the actual output you get with maybe a picture so we can make sure things are correct.