Spigot DragonTimer 1.5.5

Addon for DragonSlayer or Standalone

1. Awesome. I'm using the other plugin of yours. I'll go thru the config again and see if I can figure it out :)

Keep up the great work and thanks for the plugins!!

2. Hi, could you please share code of this awesome plugin? I would like to make some cosmetic changes. :)

3. is it possible to have the end crystals respawn when the dragon respawns? and it not, could that feature be added?

4. You can use DragonSlayer for that.

5. dragon doesnt appear :( i set the spawn etc and when i wanna use /dragontimer forceallspawn it doesnt appear (version spigot 1.8.8)

and in dragonslayer how i can put off the scoreboard?

6. Any errors in log? What does the server answer?
    Maybe show you config...
    As mentioned on the overview-page and the Wiki: set timerfunc to 0

7. nope any error and the config its default :(

and nothing i just use this

/setworldspawn

dragontimer setspawn
    dragontimer minplayers 1
    dragon forceallspawn

and done the dragon didnt spawn

https://imgur.com/a/qQZRbOe

#87 TheShoter_Gamerr, Mar 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  8. Just tested again on 1.16 with fresh configs.. it works.
    As your server is on 1.8 i did a test with 1.8.9 server -> 1.8 does not work anymore.. and throws an error in log when running with dsl...
    This plugin is not meant to be used on 1.8 btw ...

You could use DragonSlayer instead... that one is for servers 1.8 to 1.16+
    Or you could try to have more than one dragon in that world by setting maxdragons to 2 (uses different spawn routine...)

Maybe i'll try to make DragonTimer compatible with 1.8 again... ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Jeppa updated DragonTimer with a new update entry:

refreshing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. When in install Timer I get this error in [21:19:27 ERROR]: Could not pass event EnderDragonChangePhaseEvent to DragonTimer v1.5.2

11. Can you give more logfile information, not the error itself only?

12. [20:20:54 ERROR]: Could not pass event CreatureSpawnEvent to DragonTimer v1.5.2
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/onarandombox/MultiverseCore/MultiverseCore
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:3166) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:2473) ~[?:?]
    at de.jeppa.DragonTimer.DragonTimer.checkDSLWorld(DragonTimer.java:1062) ~[?:?]
    at de.jeppa.DragonTimer.DragonEvents.onDragonSpawn(DragonEvents.java:117) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor424.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callCreatureSpawnEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:701) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.doEntityAddEventCalling(CraftEventFactory.java:622) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.WorldServer.addEntity0(WorldServer.java:1301) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.WorldServer.addEntity(WorldServer.java:1202) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.WorldAccess.lambda$addAllEntities$0(WorldAccess.java:16) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at java.util.stream.Streams$StreamBuilderImpl.forEachRemaining(Streams.java:411) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.Streams$ConcatSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Streams.java:734) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:658) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.WorldAccess.addAllEntities(WorldAccess.java:16) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.SpawnerCreature.spawnMobsInternal(SpawnerCreature.java:286) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.SpawnerCreature.spawnMobs(SpawnerCreature.java:212) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.SpawnerCreature.a(SpawnerCreature.java:188) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.ChunkProviderServer.lambda$tickChunks$14(ChunkProviderServer.java:867) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerChunkMap.forEachVisibleChunk(PlayerChunkMap.java:683) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.ChunkProviderServer.tickChunks(ChunkProviderServer.java:849) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.ChunkProviderServer.tick(ChunkProviderServer.java:767) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:574) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1476) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:418) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1328) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1116) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:289) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.MultiverseCore
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:471) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:182) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:111) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-564]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522) ~[?:?]

13. You don't have Multiverse installed.
    DragonSlayer needs Multiverse for its reset function.
    At the moment DragonTimer uses some routines from DragonSlayer --> so it needs Multiverse, too!
    DragonSlayer itselt (without DragonTimer) can run without MV, when the reset is not used...
    But when used together with DragonTimer Multiverse must be installed...

This might change in the future...

14. Hello, sorry i might be a bit silly but i dont understand how to config it.
    What i want is just delay the spawn of the default dragon in minecraft, which is in the end, at least 30 days so nobody of my server can make speedrun and kill it in his second day.
    To get this done how should i do it?

First it say setspawn, so i understand is where the dragon will be
    /dragontimer getspawn the end

dragon:
    _default:
    name: '&5Smaug&r'
    maxdragons: 1
    minplayers: 1
    health: 200
    removedragons: false
    timelimit: 0
    removedelay: 3
    command: ping
    noguarding: false
    spawntimes: 12:00,13:00,14:00,15:00 this is time in real life, or server time? i dont understand
    onebyone: false
    timerdisplay: true
    darkness: false
    dsl_refreshdelay: -1

Sorry i dont understand, thanks for help

15. This plugin spawns the dragon(s) at
    This is the real time... 12:00 = 12 o'clock (specific, fixed times...), on a daily basis...
    If you want a delay, you should install DragonSlayer instead...

16. You should just build this into Dragon Slayer, this is very confusing having it a separate plugin.

17. Was my first idea, too...
    BUT that would make DragonSlayer even more complicated...
    so i keep it seperate .

18. Nah, its way more confusing having it seperate.

I have no idea how it even links to the other plugin, By Dragon name? Like how does the timer even link to the DragonSlayer configs? There is no docs for it, no explanation in the configs... makes no sense having it seperate.

19. I'm not only talking about using it, also about programming it.
    And if there are two completely different systems in one plugin, i gues it IS confusing for users!
    automatic...
    For what? it has it's own config!
    The config explanation is here on the main page! The info how to use it with DragonSlayer also is on the main page.

20. @Jeppa Please update dragontimer for 1.17

• Agree Agree x 1