Spigot DuderGenerators 1.1

A Generator that Dispenses out ores!

1. Not sure how to message on here but, you should add customizability to this so they can run a command(eg. /mobcoins give {player_name} 1) and change what the block it
    Also, not sure if it's even possible, you should make them go into the player who placed it inventory

2. Hey! Thank you for your suggestions!

"add customizability to this so they can run a command(eg. /mobcoins give {player_name} 1) and change what the block it"

This is already a feature the command is:
    • /dudergen give [player] [generator-type]
      The generator-types are coal, iron, gold, diamond, and emerald. So you can already give them what type of block you want.
    As far as your second suggestion, I will totally add that as a feature sounds like it can be really useful!

3. I meant instead of dropping only diamonds, coal etc. you could get it to drop/give players custom items by running a command like mobcoins. As i said before, i don't know if it would be possible

4. I'd be interested in doing that in a future update, right now I don't think I'll add it, but it's definitely something I'll come back to in the future! I love the idea!

• Like Like x 1