Bukkit Duels 3.2.3

Everything you need for a duel system.

1. Realized submitted a new resource:

Duels - Everything you need for a duel system.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I definitely will have to test this out! c:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey! I saw your plugin. Really cool and has lots of potentials.
    can you add a GUI that set things for the duel before sending request? Like which kit will the people get, will the durability is drained,..
    Then another GUI when the duel is accepted. Which looks like a trade. Each person put their items on and accept the trade, whoever won the duel will get all the items.
    (Sorry for my poor English and explanation)
    Last thing, a death certification of the looser would be cool too !

4. There is already a GUI that pops up for kit selection.

Not really sure what's the point of this function. Could you please elaborate?

I don't think this is really necessary for a simple 1v1. Might be adding money betting later, but this is not planned yet.

Thank you for your kind words, though!

5. The durability in game? Durability Loss. Like both of them were PVP-ing for too long and the armor is broken. But they dont want it to be broken so theres an option to disable Durability Loss.
    Thats my what I can explain :X I'm not good at explaining sorry :(

6. Realized updated Duels with a new update entry:

Minor update - Bug patches and general improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Realized updated Duels with a new update entry:

Minor update - Bug patches

8. While you are in an Arena. Can you add a command that someone could forfit the match? :)

Will this be compatible with a leaderhead/leaderboard plugin?

A BIG command to block while in PVP would /sethome

2 v 2? :3 Or like a free for all? Where a timer goes off once activated and anyone on the server can join :D

If someone has something like playtime rewards. A player gets 1 diamond every hour they play. or whatever they have setup. If player is in an arena and gets the diamond. They loose it after the battle

Do you plan to ever include Example kits that come with the plugin

Do you plan to ever include prebuild Arenas :)?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

#8 TheGrayGorilla, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  9. Realized updated Duels with a new update entry:

Minor update - More stuff! :]

10. Add a /stats command with MySQL support?

11. Please add an item in the spawn that when you click you take random game with another user who click

12. Please add that all messages can be edited, the selector kit, the kit, the command not allowed in play, etc.

13. Realized updated Duels with a new update entry:

14. Realized updated Duels with a new update entry:

15. Can you add the following?:

• Score system, with score chat variable and score /stats variable.
    • Per-kit permission (Something like duels.kit.<kit>)
    • Score kits: the player must reach a ??? number of points to gain access to a specific kit.

All configurable if possible. Will help me alot :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Allowing your own items to be used as a kit would be awesome. Basically it should take the requester's inventory, and give it to the person you're dueling with so its fair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Great plugin, works as described with low to no lag, please add the ability for players to right click another player to request a duel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hi, for some reason some players aren't able to hit the other person while in a 1v1. I don't know what's causing it, as they're not in a faction or a party together. 50% of the time, the duel works and the people can hit eachother, but sometimes one person can hit the other, but is invincible.

19. Are you sure there are no other plugins related to this issue? Since my plugin doesn't listen to any damage events, it probably isn't on my side.

20. I don't think so. Sometimes you're able to hit the other person, sometimes you're not. It makes the hitting sound but no damage is done.