Spigot DungeonsXL 0.18-SNAPSHOT-1097

[1.8-1.16.5] Create custom dungeons and adventure maps with ease!

1. I am also getting so much console spam for PlayerInteractEvent just when someone is in the dungeon
    https://pastebin.com/BiStZzw5 whatever plugin this may be?

2. Same as above.

3. Hmm ok, I notice that my server crash when i was in the dungeon map in play mode...
    I'll try to look in my side if it's a plugin incompatibility, but i don't think so.

Thank you for your reply anyway.

4. [13:59:53 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerQuitEvent to DungeonsXL v0.18-SNAPSHOT-1063
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at de.erethon.dungeonsxl.player.DPlayerListener.onPlayerQuit(DPlayerListener.java:436) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor846.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:513) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1690) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.PlayerConnection.disconnect(PlayerConnection.java:310) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.entity.CraftPlayer.kickPlayer(CraftPlayer.java:467) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at fr.xephi.authme.task.TimeoutTask.run(TimeoutTask.java:31) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:99) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1293) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:377) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1208) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:996) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:173) ~[patched_1.16.4.jar:git-Paper-416]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

5. Sataniel updated DungeonsXL with a new update entry:

v0.18-SNAPSHOT-1081

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hello there!

In random occasions players just cant finish the dungeons by clicking the "end" signs. If they do /dxl leave sometimes they get their rewards after that, but sometimes they need to leave with empty hands.

Any ideas what could cause this?

7. Perhaps other players are left in the group who haven't finished the dungeon (but left the server)?

8. Hey so I'm having a issue because I can't find where to change the lives amount. Please help

9. because I don't really understand the whole gamerule thing

10. Where are you stuck?

11. Well I understand the whole dungeon concept but I don't know how to change gamerules. I looked at /gamerule but that wasnt it.

12. It has nothing to do with Vanilla game rules, see https://github.com/DRE2N/DungeonsXL/wiki/game-rules

13. So I created a file called gamerules.yml inside DungeonsXL folder and here is what inside (for some reason none of the stuff was working and sorry to bother you)

-------------------------------------

# The game mode, SURVIVAL if nothing
    gameMode: ADVENTURE

# Shall players play the dungeon with their own items or do you want to use classes?
    keepInventoryOnEnter: true

# Shall players lose their items when they die (do not mix up this with "onEscape"!)?
    keepInventoryOnDeath: false

# Shall players keep their inventory when they finish the dungeon?
    keepInventoryOnFinish: false

# Shall players keep their inventory when they leave the dungeon without succeeding?
    keepInventoryOnEscape: false

# Amount of lives a player initially has when he enters a dungeon
    initialLives: 1

14. I also tried adding it into config file but didnt do anything, so what would it look like?

15. I got it to work! I really do thank you!

16. Sataniel updated DungeonsXL with a new update entry:

v0.18-SNAPSHOT-1087

17. Sataniel updated DungeonsXL with a new update entry:

v0.18-SNAPSHOT-1097

18. Currently running 1.16.5 and not getting any folders generated in my plugins folder when running latest version of the plugin and no commands are present in game.

19. Is IXL installed?

20. There should be Worldguard, worldedit, and OpenAudioMC support. i want to be able to play music for dungeons! thanks in advance :D