Spigot Dynamic Market 2.0

Global shop that follows the rules of supply and demand!

1. eroop submitted a new resource:

Dynamic Market - Global shop that follows the rules of supply and demand!

Read more about this resource...

2. Brilliant idea! Thank you for developing this, will check it out when I set up my computer. The ‘craftable’ thing is genius.

@EnderGamerPlays
    Please, instead of knocking off two stars for the plugin lacking a GUI, you should find your own solution. DeluxeMenus and ChestCommands are brilliant plugins to do this. Lots of developers in this community, like this one, develop plugins for a pretty price of $0 and receive wrong reviews like these, leading them to abandon their plugins. Though, I do agree, a GUI would improve the plugin's quality and functionality. Taking off stars for version support or features is a trend in this community and it’s definitely not a good one. Make sure you appreciate their work :)

#2 lokka30, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. @eroop, would you publish this to GitHub? I'd love to fork it and customise it to fit my server. If not, do I have permission to decompile it and use it privately?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey do you think you could write some PlaceholderAPI support extension. I want this so I can get the current sell/buy price of an item. Something like %dyn_market_<item>_<amount>% and that will run through the plugin to get the current price. I want this so I can make a guiShop for this plugin. It would be so cool.

5. I think that would be so cool honestly, however I am back at college now and don't have a ton of time. Your welcome to use rhe source above if you want to try to do it yourself though!

Sorry I can't be more helpful right now.

6. :( I honestly wish I knew java, I would totally help with people's projects! I literally only know c++ and C. Well if you ever get the time to make edits that would be cool. Do you have any api hooks like that in the plugin?

7. Btw I'm getting an issue with the code in eclipse. It's saying "DynamicMarketplace-master' is missing required source folder: 'src/test/resources"

8. Hmmm, I honestly don't know much about Java either. I used intellij instead of eclipse and the source above is the whole project. In theory you should be able to import it straight into intellij if you have the minecraft development extensions installed

9. Hey add me on discord, I've been messing around with java and I think I made code for an API hook for placeholderapi but I can't seem to get it to be recognized.

Discord: EnderGamingFilms#1101

10. I sent a friend request :)

11. Code (Text):
    [15:40:36 INFO]: DaisukeJigen issued server command: /sell bread 1
    [15:40:36 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'sell' in plugin dynaMark v1.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:752) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1825) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1633) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1038) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1031) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1172) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:934) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.dynamicmarketplace.dynamicmarketplace.SaveData.getPrice(SaveData.java:151) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynamicmarketplace.dynamicmarketplace.SaveData.getPrice(SaveData.java:160) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynamicmarketplace.dynamicmarketplace.SaveData.getPrice(SaveData.java:160) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynamicmarketplace.dynamicmarketplace.SaveData.getFullPrice(SaveData.java:123) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynamicmarketplace.dynamicmarketplace.ShopOpperations.sell(ShopOpperations.java:94) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynamicmarketplace.dynamicmarketplace.DynamicMarketplace.onCommand(DynamicMarketplace.java:73) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Paper-134]
            ... 17 more

Selling bread gives error?

12. Have you made sure that all your prices are valid? It seems to be a sell price.
    I'm not the developer by the way, I'm just analyzing the log.

13. It was a problem with the default config it generates, I think the dev abandoned the project. It's a shame, good plugin.

14. Ah alright. Someone can fork it if they want though :)

15. What are the command nodes for this plugin?

It seems that if the player wears their armor and does /sell *armor* it develops an infinite sell.

16. Sorry ive been gone for so long, but im now free and excited to continue this project. I am doing a partial re-write to fix the issues that have come up since ive been gone. Internal server errors, items duplication, lack of armor & off hand support are being worked on.

If anyone has and suggestions while im at it, let me know!

17. Hey I am having trouble enabling these setting for my server is there something we must do beforehand