Universal DynamicSlots 1.0

Set the slots of your server based on mysql, file or web queries or by adding to your player count!

1. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Phoenix616 submitted a new resource:

DynamicSlots - Set the slot count of your server based on mysql, file or web queries or your playercount!

Read more about this resource...

2. Can I use this this plugin to add slots when the server is full? ie.) The sever has 20/20 people so it expands to 20/30 people.

3. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Yes, you can set it up so that the slot amount displayed in the server list is always a configured amount above the actual playercount.

4. And these are functional slots? Can I make it based on a mathematical formula?

5. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

I don't think so. You'll have to set your max player count in your server settings to the same number as in the plugins max slot setting. Now that I think about it I should probably add a kick if someone tries to join when the plugins calculates that there is no slot available + a permission to bypass that.

Not with the plugin itself but you can by calculating it some where else via the web request, mysql or file functionality. Maybe I should also add some placeholder variables there to insert the current player and slot count into the query.