Spigot Dynmap® v3.4-beta-4

Dynamic 'Google Maps' style web maps for your Spigot/Bukkit server

1. I love this plugin and have always used it, but now in 1.16.5 I am not able to use.Help me please

2. I checked and rechecked. I don't know how but I am looking at someone else's map. I go to coordinates where the map shows bases which there are none on my map. Of course, not only is the base not there, the biome isn't even correct. No, I am not being shown on the map. No one is on this map. Weird...

SOLVED: Gave myself a new port # in the config file.

#1302 japerson34, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  3. Now I have this problem. Like doubled layers or something in different zoom levels. I am able to fix some of it by walking around. Others not like where I am shown now which is supposed to be desert. The map changes as I zoom in and out. I am fixing the zoom out look but when I zoom it, it messes up like this.

Attached Files:

4. For dynmap to be viewable to others outside your house you need to port forward an extra port, the port for your dynmap in your modem/router aswell, the same way you did for your minecraft server, same local ip adress. Just use the dynmap port to forward.

5. the plugin does not work on my server in 1.16 :( not detecte

6. Anyone know how to change the browser tab name without changing the minecraft server's MOTD?
    EDIT: Never mind I found it! :D

#1306 jakey1995abc, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 1, 2021
  7. my Dynmap not working because com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver got deprecated on latest MC versions :( anyways to make it work again?

8. using a custom resource pack with dynmap i am met with this spam on every server boot

https://pastebin.com/B2DE0DHE

Link to pastebin because it is too many characters for the code entry on spigot forums.

9. hi, sorry the latest update says "Update SkinsRestorer hook to v14 API" but i can't see the correct player head skin in the browser. How do i fix that? Thank you

10. have you updated Java and mysql?

11. Yes, Linux host, I update it every week with sudo apt-get update -y; sudo apt-get upgrade -y

12. Having problems with latest dynmap 1.16.5 where maps aren't rendering the zoomout tiles.. full zoomed in everything gets rendered properly... just not

These are old maps that I had previously had issues with dynmap not rendering properly at all ie.. black pathes everywhere.. just a side note

MCA Selector to delete all the excess mcr regions, then set a world border, then use wb <worldname> fill with force to true.. this fixed all the original rendering issues with black patterns across the map and dynmap only rendering the spawn area, and nothing else..

still the new issue is that for some reason this old map has rendering the zoomout tiles properly.. example:

http://mc.kraftzone.net:1337/?worldname=CityWorldV2&mapname=surface&zoom=3&x=95&y=64&z=-338#
    - name: kraftzone_world
    title: kraftzone_world
    enabled: true
    extrazoomout: 2
    maps:
    - class: org.dynmap.hdmap.HDMap
    name: flat
    title: Flat
    prefix: flat
    perspective: iso_S_90_vlowres
    shader: stdtexture
    lighting: shadows
    mapzoomin: 2
    name: surface
    title: Surface
    prefix: t
    perspective: iso_SE_30_lowres
    mapzoomin: 4
    boostzoom: 2

while alot of the other older maps all with same dynmap settings don't show anything until zoomed in...

http://mc.kraftzone.net:1337/?worldname=CityWorldV2&mapname=surface&zoom=3&x=95&y=64&z=-338#
    - name: kraftzone2_world
    title: kraftzone2_world
    enabled: true
    extrazoomout: 2
    maps:
    name: flat
    title: Flat
    prefix: flat
    perspective: iso_S_90_vlowres
    mapzoomin: 2
    name: surface
    title: Surface
    prefix: t
    perspective: iso_SE_30_lowres
    mapzoomin: 4
    boostzoom: 2

CityWorld, CityWorldV2, sky_spawn etc... the zoomed out areas are all black until you zoom in, doesn't seem to be anyway to fix this issue or force a rendering of zoomed out tiles..

13. ok pretty much got all the maps zoom out issues fixed now..

Qquestion is why isn't there some option to reduce shadow opacity?

On Amplified world's it just makes for some really ugly maps, seeing all these dark shadow splotches ... if we could reduce the shadows from evey being 100% black so we could still see the block textures that were covered by shadows a bit better.. would look nicer imo..

world17_amp_t_shadows.jpg

14. When will the 1.17 server be supported?

• Like Like x 1
  15. mikeprimm

mikeprimm Retired Developer
    Retired

mikeprimm updated Dynmap with a new update entry:

v3.1-beta-1 - initial 1.17 support

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thank you; this is awesome!

A quick note, though: the plugin.yml inside the jar seems to be missing the api-version field. This causes warnings when booting the server, as it loads legacy compatibility for old plugins. It's not an emergency, and doesn't appear to actually break anything, but the warnings can cause some consternation among server admins.

17. On 1.16.5 for me it's only showing a very small part of the main world while the other worlds do not show up at all (regardless of zoom). It used to work fine with all three maps showing up and rendered but now all I see is this: [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/f3826ba4e1c942123868e24eff87a109

18. Hello, I can't seem to get Dynmap to even load up a folder. I have tried putting every version of Dynmap compatible with 1.16 into the plugins folder, and then reloading the server, but there is no Dynmap config folder that pops up. The closest thing that shows up is Dynmap-Towny, and that should be working fine. Does anyone know a fix for this?