Spigot Dynmap® v3.4-beta-3

Dynamic 'Google Maps' style web maps for your Spigot/Bukkit server

1. Do I remove the current .jar and put the new version there?

2. Yes, hopefully it will resolve your issue. Also make sure you have the latest SkinsRestorer and that it supports your server and dynmap version. If you run into an issue anyway, I suggest you reach out to someone from the SkinsRestorer devs.

3. Thanks, I'll try.

4. Fixed with the new update, now faces are displayed on the web map. Thanks for the help and for the plugin, greetings.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey,
    how can I make the DynMap SSL certified? http -> https

6. I join in passing to the partner's question.

7. It's supported, get the latest snapshot.

8. is 1.17.1 supported?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. If you read at least the two last posts, you will get your answer.

10. Hello, I am getting a strange result...

When I visit my IP at port 8163, I get a tab titled Kinky VS ZOmbie, and the world name "Hogwarts Castle"

The bit that has rendered is apparently not my world, as none of the structures shown were ever built on my world

My guess is that it is loading someone else's world?

I am using 1.16.5

11. Check the Dynmap's configuration.txt to find which port it runs on (setting called webserver-port) and change it to something else. It looks like there is another server running on your address, already using the port 8163.

12. Hello, I have been looking at the dmarker function since I want to make personalized claims but that in turn are protected, with the griefprevention I have the protection but it makes me make the square claims and with the dynmap I have the personalization of the claim but I have no protected said claim, how do I do that?
    Also when I do addcorner and addarea it appears on the map but when I reload the navigator the area I have created disappears on the map ...
    sorry for my english

#1353 JonRahm, Jul 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  13. Purpur 1.17 build 1296 and Dynmap keeps spamming the console!

[17:08:44 ERROR]: Could not pass event BlockPhysicsEvent to dynmap v3.2-beta-2-483
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'int org.bukkit.block.Block.getTypeId()'
    at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin.checkBlock(DynmapPlugin.java:1216) ~[?:?]
    at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin.access$2900(DynmapPlugin.java:110) ~[?:?]
    at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin$8.onBlockPhysics(DynmapPlugin.java:1328) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:40) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:
    git-Purpur-1296]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:624) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.neighborChanged(Level.java:866) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.updateNeighborsAt(Level.java:827) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.RedStoneWireBlock.updatePowerStrength(RedStoneWireBlock.java:410) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.RedStoneWireBlock.updateSurroundingRedstone(RedStoneWireBlock.java:275) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.RedStoneWireBlock.neighborChanged(RedStoneWireBlock.java:530) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour$BlockStateBase.neighborChanged(BlockBehaviour.java:876) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.neighborChanged(Level.java:873) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.DiodeBlock.updateNeighborsInFront(DiodeBlock.java:193) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.DiodeBlock.onPlace(DiodeBlock.java:178) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour$BlockStateBase.onPlace(BlockBehaviour.java:910) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.LevelChunk.setType(LevelChunk.java:686) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.setBlock(Level.java:640) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.Level.setBlock(Level.java:602) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.DiodeBlock.tick(DiodeBlock.java:62) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.BlockBehaviour$BlockStateBase.tick(BlockBehaviour.java:919) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.tickBlock(ServerLevel.java:1134) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.server.ticklist.PaperTickList.tick(PaperTickList.java:306) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.tick(ServerLevel.java:746) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:1629) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.tickChildren(DedicatedServer.java:492) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1480) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1270) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1296]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

14. ^ I seem to be getting the same issue as McVitas here. dynmap promptly spammed my log with 3.4GIGABYTES of shit, clogging up my server and causing serious issues

15. Getting an error "Could not update map: Not Found" on the website, map showing up, but not recognizing online players or markers and not updating in real time, nothing in the console, default settings, latest version on 1.17.1

16. Hi, busy day at the office? Think you can handle one problem more?
    Well, not a problem but more a question: I added a few signs in the world started with [dynmap], yesterday's version of Spigot when I created it, the first line [dynmap] disappeared and the sign showed on the map as it should.
    Today, 1.17.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT git-Tuinity-"8e7cc4d" (MC: 1.17.1), been trying this, I did the same, [dynmap] on signs stayed.... Is this ok?

17. Stack trace Console error!
    https://nekobin.com/xazafuvaco
    [14:52:39 ERROR]: [dynmap] Exception during render job: [email protected]
    [14:52:39 WARN]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: input == null!
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.desktop/javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1356)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at org.dynmap.PlayerFaces$LoadPlayerImages.run(PlayerFaces.java:151)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at org.dynmap.MapManager$DynmapScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$1.run(MapManager.java:229)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at org.dynmap.MapManager$DynmapScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$2.run(MapManager.java:245)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1130)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:630)
    [14:52:39 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)

18. The same error. We are using the latest version