Spigot Dynmap® v3.4-beta-4

Dynamic 'Google Maps' style web maps for your Spigot/Bukkit server

1. Never mind, I got it
    /dmap mapdelete <worldname>:<mapname>(y)

2. mikeprimm

mikeprimm Retired Developer
    Retired

mikeprimm updated Dynmap® with a new update entry:

v3.3.2 - MySQL fixes, web upgrade options

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Please add auto-update "web" folder so you don't have to upload new web folder every time plugin updates.

EDIT: How would it be possible to NOT SHOW anything outside worldborder? I know how to set invisibility (grey area), but that's not really pretty - I want it to not show anything (black or something) outside world border.
    Or maybe replace grey with black?

#1423 LKits, Feb 7, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  4. Disabling dynmap v.3.3.2-696
    [20:10:19 ERROR]: [dynmap] Exception occured:
    java.lang.InterruptedException: null
    at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.scheduler.CraftFuture.get(CraftFuture.java:53) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1547]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.scheduler.CraftFuture.get(CraftFuture.java:40) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1547]
    at org.dynmap.MapManager$CheckWorldTimes.run(MapManager.java:922) ~[Dynmap-3.3.2-spigot.jar:?]
    at org.dynmap.MapManager$DynmapScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$2.run(MapManager.java:245) ~[Dynmap-3.3.2-spigot.jar:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]

5. I have been using the Dynmap-GriefPrevention plugin, but it's very outdated and might be causing some lag on my server. Is there any chance you could make an updated/optimised version for 1.18?

6. I'm using latest version (v3.3.2) of Dynmap on my JE 1.18.1 spigot server.
    Everytime I stop the server Dynmap error occurred.
    What is this error?

[11:52:09] [Server thread/INFO]: [dynmap] Disabling dynmap v3.3.2-696 [11:52:09] [Server thread/INFO]: [dynmap] Unloaded 11 components. [11:52:09] [Server thread/INFO]: [dynmap] Stopping map renderer... [11:52:15] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] Exception occured: java.lang.InterruptedException: null at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) ~[?:?] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.scheduler.CraftFuture.get(CraftFuture.java:53) ~[spigot-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3429-Spigot-6edb62f-6a54e5d] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.scheduler.CraftFuture.get(CraftFuture.java:40) ~[spigot-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3429-Spigot-6edb62f-6a54e5d] at org.dynmap.MapManager$CheckWorldTimes.run(MapManager.java:922) [Dynmap-3.3.2-spigot.jar:?] at org.dynmap.MapManager$DynmapScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$2.run(MapManager.java:245) [Dynmap-3.3.2-spigot.jar:?] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:539) [?:?] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?] at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136) [?:?] at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) [?:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?] [11:52:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [dynmap] Disabled

7. It's unnecessary random console spam, I get it too. I think they'll fix it next update or something.

8. Hi, I am puzzled about something, our map is not completely rendered, so I went to a random teleported location, on the map it was totally black, then I tried /dynmap radiusrender and it rendered the area around me, but when I moved, it was not following me.
    Then I tried /dynmap fullrender, this did absolutely nothing as seen from my point of view.
    Maybe it renders the already visible chunks, but not that I can see, I see the messages in the chat that it renders, but that's it.... If I leave it alone for a few days in a row without visiting, it does not add something what I can see....
    Is there another thing I'm missing here?
    We would love to see our whole map rendered but it just can't.....
    Help?

Oh, and when I do /dynmap radiusrender and it does not follow me, I /dynmap cancelrender and redo the command..... So, this is the only way the map is being rendered, in a very inconvenient way...

#1428 Ms_Killer01, Feb 22, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  9. mikeprimm

Retired

New storage option, larger tiles option, and lots of block improvements

10. mikeprimm

Retired

Minor update - library conflict with some plugins/mods

11. i tried using my ip AND my domain name to connect to the map i even opened the por t8123 and i still cant connect to the dynmap

12. Please add possibility to show map only near certain player.
    For example, when player joins a server, then gets a message:
    Look at the map near you: https://mapaddress/?player=PLAYERNAME&accesskey=someaccesskeyforcertainplayer

Access key could be periodically changing, but could also be "hashed" with playername.

In that case a player can still see surrounding map, but not whole map.

13. Hi, I think Dynmap is not 1.18.2 compatible.
    Code (Text):
    [09:42:14] [Server thread/INFO]: [dynmap] Enabling dynmap v3.4-beta-1-752
    [09:42:14] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling dynmap v3.4-beta-1-752 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: p
            at org.dynmap.bukkit.helper.v118.BukkitVersionHelperSpigot118.initializeBlockStates(BukkitVersionHelperSpigot118.java:144) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynmap.bukkit.DynmapPlugin.onEnable(DynmapPlugin.java:903) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:342) ~[spigot-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:480) ~[spigot-api-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:517) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:431) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld0(MinecraftServer.java:614) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadLevel(MinecraftServer.java:416) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.e(DedicatedServer.java:263) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1013) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:306) ~[spigot-1.18.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:3447-Spigot-fb0dd5f-86292d3]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) [?:?]

14. mikeprimm

Retired

15. "Support for optional larger map tiles (fewer bigger tiles), via 'defaulttilescale' global setting and 'tilescale' per map setting (fullrender required)"

I don't see the option.. mainly I don't know what the put in for the option aswel.. and what the effect would be ...

never any pictures or info as to what sort of difference this makes? ie I'm using webp now, so that's reduced file sizes considerably compared to jpg.. but ofc I've still got a sssssht ton of images to backup, so what is the file reduction with these tile scales? having even a 50% file reduction would be an improvement to backup and extraction speeds right?

16. Hey, is it possible to use HTTPS on the built-in Dynmap webserver? Im trying to run a iframe (or object html5 alternative) on my HTYPS website, but its not showing the Dynmap since its HTTP instead of HTTPS. Did some googling myself but have not found a solution to this problem yet.

17. mikeprimm

Retired

Shading fixes, SQL performance fixes, MS SQL storage option

18. Hi, how do I disable showing a particular dimension? I'd like to only make my server's Dynmap show the Overworld, not the Nether and End.

19. Hello,

I keep having those errors regarding the Markers:
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] SQLException: Marker file write error
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] ErrorCode: 0, SQLState=08S01
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] Message: The client was disconnected by the server because of inactivity. See wait_timeout and interactive_timeout for configuring this behavior.
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] ConnectionString: jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/dynmap?allowReconnect=true&autoReconnect=true
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] CausedBy: The client was disconnected by the server because of inactivity. See wait_timeout and interactive_timeout for configuring this behavior.
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] SQLException: Marker file write error
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] ErrorCode: 0, SQLState=08S01
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] Message: The client was disconnected by the server because of inactivity. See wait_timeout and interactive_timeout for configuring this behavior.
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] ConnectionString: jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/dynmap?allowReconnect=true&autoReconnect=true
    [05:16:36] [Dynmap Render Thread/ERROR]: [dynmap] CausedBy: The client was disconnected by the server because of inactivity. See wait_timeout and interactive_timeout for configuring this behavior.

No error regarding the tiles.
    I have the correct flags in the coinfiguration:
    flags: "?allowReconnect=true&autoReconnect=true

Is there any additional settings regarding the markers?

Thanks

20. Hi all! I have a problem with dynmap, I want to make it possible, for example, to move the camera on the online map only up to 2k blocks in x / y, how to do this?
    And then just a person can fly away with a camera for 100,000 cords. Just if you can tell me how to do it, don't ask why.