Dynmap issues.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ZyphExclusiv, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Hello, I am having some major issues with my dynmap setup.

I am using a 1:1000 scale earth map, and have set my worldborder accordingly. I then issued the command /wb <world> fill 100 0 true. It began the render, but each time it would crash my server with either running out of memory at 15%, or I would get a chunk error. Each time it got a chunk error, I deleted the region file and regenerated it and it would fix that issue, however I kept running into crashing errors. I then set the variable to false and it would always reach 100%.

My issue here is, if you take a look at my minecraft map: "https://map.terra-mc.com/index.html?worldname=earth4&mapname=flat&zoom=0&x=1376&y=64&z=3048" you will see the issue with my map. It renders quite a bit of the map, however does not make it past the eastern side of africa where I had manually generated some chunks, or the western side of south america. It would only generate about half.

I then attempted a /dynmap fullrender, to no avail did that work either. I'm unsure if I am missing something or what is happening. I also don't know how I can run out of memory, I have over 20GB from my server host.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am tempted to find someone who has experience with this, and pay them to get this set up for me. Have been having nothing but issues for the past week.