Dynmap Problems!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by BSidiocy, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Anyone can help me with my Dynmap
    Im not that familiar to Dynmap so its pretty hard for me to understand

I'm having this problems
    I dont know how to fix

First is the additional zoom option.. I tried to add zoom out to 5 since we are 20,000 x 20,000 block world
    so It means we needed to zoom out to see much more of the world.
    But it seems like I only get this blank map .. although at zoom out : 3 (world is starting to show up)

[​IMG]

Second is that .. I have this black tiles even tho Dynmap says Rendering is done
    I tried rendering and rendering a couple of times ... But it seems like it doesnt fix the problem!
    Take note: Im using vlowres in my config!
    Third is that .. How can I remove that circular line from worldborder .. That isn't my border but the WB Fill that I made, It looks annoying :/

[​IMG]

Please read the problems carefully so there wouldn't be much questions, if you wanted to ask.
    For those who can help I appreciate it alot
    For those who are here to troll pls leave :/

Thanks!

2. BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :(

3. It might take a bit for dynmap to catch up, you dont need to do a fullrender because it should automatically render it as people walk by and build stuff. Fullrender does not always render the whole world.

4. Well .. I got only few tiles that hasn't rendered by Dynmap .. So I just need to walk into that area and dynmap will automatically render it?

5. It should, it did so in all my previous servers ;)

6. How about this problem:

(Pic in my first post)
    he additional zoom option.. I tried to add zoom out to 5 since we are 20,000 x 20,000 block world
    so It means we needed to zoom out to see much more of the world.
    But it seems like I only get this blank map .. although at zoom out : 3 (world is starting to show up)